• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Can i catch dratini in this ? I've been trying to find an answer to this for over an hour by my phone internet is really slow and it's very difficult to get anything to load. I really want a Dragonite since i can't use my charizard.. the Warden gives you a dragon scale so I thought maybe I could get a dragon..

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2014
    Issue with old lady after 2nd blimp crash, can't get passed using android emulator. What is the solution DOES ANYONE IN THIS FORM KNOW WHY THE GAME FREEZES WHEN YOU GET TO THIS OLD LADY AND IF SO,HOW TO FIX IT!?

lurdane

french fries
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    does the beta ends at Lorelei wanting to help you train Charizard in Orange Island?

I am addicted to this game that I finished it within a day and yes, I'm proud of it.

crying because this is the best hack in the whole universe

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2014
    patchesohullihan you can only pass that if you have access too Gameshark and do the walk through walls code and bypass that building it is really bugged i reckon if he fixes that bug he will have to re go through all the rest of the code

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    Can i catch dratini in this ? I've been trying to find an answer to this for over an hour by my phone internet is really slow and it's very difficult to get anything to load. I really want a Dragonite since i can't use my charizard.. the Warden gives you a dragon scale so I thought maybe I could get a dragon..

you can but you need a lot of patients

Issue with old lady after 2nd blimp crash, can't get passed using android emulator. What is the solution DOES ANYONE IN THIS FORM KNOW WHY THE GAME FREEZES WHEN YOU GET TO THIS OLD LADY AND IF SO,HOW TO FIX IT!?

you will need to use Fire reds walk through walls to continue.

does the beta ends at Lorelei wanting to help you train Charizard in Orange Island?

I am addicted to this game that I finished it within a day and yes, I'm proud of it.

crying because this is the best hack in the whole universe

actually the beta ends at the waterfall, what you saw was a "things to come" as you will as you needed to use the walk through walls to continue to that point.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    daaaang so in this version you NEVER get to use charizard? that's lame... I know he wanted to follow the anime really closely but charizard is my FAVORITE of all time and it would have been nice to have him in this game. Oh well I just used a money code and bought a dratini from the gamecorner lol

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    daaaang so in this version you NEVER get to use charizard? that's lame... I know he wanted to follow the anime really closely but charizard is my FAVORITE of all time and it would have been nice to have him in this game. Oh well I just used a money code and bought a dratini from the gamecorner lol

Looking at things to come, by the end of the next beta it should obey again.

Years
  • lol, one question, Ash Gray was in progressing hacks, but its in Hack studio, so that means Metapod have quited Ash gray? Ah, this was a great hack and I was looking forward for its completion. but really i would say this hack was epic and something that no other hacker can make!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • lol, one question, Ash Gray was in progressing hacks, but its in Hack studio, so that means Metapod have quited Ash gray? Ah, this was a great hack and I was looking forward for its completion. but really i would say this hack was epic and something that no other hacker can make!
    It was always in Hacks Studio after Kanto covering beta was released.
    It is de facto complete hack as it covers the whole Kanto.

Years
  • Hi! I'm playing on my phone, and I read one of the guides that says that you get a everstone with bulbasaur, but i didn't. I caught him on my second try. What will I miss if I evolve him? Or where can I get another everstone?

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Hi guys, I'm trying to get into the Pokemon league, but the guard says I can't. The only thing I haven't done that the wigglytuff/movie event. I already used the Yellow Shard on my Pikachu, now i have 2 Green Shard and 2 Red Shard. When i use the Green and Red Shard on my Pikachu, and go to the movie director, the movie director say "my Pikachu is too cute compare to his wigglytuf" stuff like that. Do we need to do this events with Squirtle? Because I already evolve my Squirtle into Blastiose.

Help guys! Im lost right now :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2015
    I need help! Anyone! I'm in the orange islands and I would like to go home but I need a tropic pass? Anyone got anything? Or should I wait for an update?

Years
  • If I find little mistakes, should I post them? I just find little stuff like typos in the pokedex (like pidgeotto's 'prety' instead of 'pray') and a misplaces tile (like in the corner right before the hidden Forrest) and weird item places (Itemfinder points to an item the is in a corner... right after the edge XD I like finding hidden items, so I notice.)

should I post these findings, or is it too annoying?

I really like this hack! I think I'll make my first guide of this (a text one) as the only other one I found (Pheonix Phyre) is both unfinished and missed some stuff (Itemfinder, ECT) I'd love to do it, as you add a lot of really clever small things, like in the S.S Anne the three boys caring about Coolness (looks) Toughness (Strength) and Health, and little one liners like 'the dopey girls gave ASH' and stuff, very neat!

Last edited:
    Back