• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Aster Violet

Takako Rune

Hack Player
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 8, 2021
The games are not particularly difficult, though the level of the Rocket post game mission spikes at the end.
But you can always activate level scaling at the pokemon centres whenever your levels are too high or low.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 13, 2021
why is the first gym so hard I-
Why does he have a jolteon of lvl 26 like my strongest mon is 16?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 13, 2021
My magikarp is lvl 29 (trained it right from when it was lvl 15) and well, normal magikarps evolve at lvl 20, why is mine not evolving?

Takako Rune

Hack Player
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 8, 2021
why is the first gym so hard I-
Why does he have a jolteon of lvl 26 like my strongest mon is 16?

Ah darn! That's a complete blunder on my part during the newest update.
Thanks for pointing this out to me. :)
I'll fix this right away. Give me a few minutes.

~TJ-

Edit:
Done. Version 1.57 fixes the gym leaders in AV among other things.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 13, 2021
Ah darn! That's a complete blunder on my part during the newest update.
Thanks for pointing this out to me. :)
I'll fix this right away. Give me a few minutes.

~TJ-

Edit:
Done. Version 1.57 fixes the gym leaders in AV among other things.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
Hello, just started playing Iris Purple!
Dunno if that's intented the "Scott" like assistant in Sunny Town keeps giving stones infinitely each time you talk to him while the professor is absent

Takako Rune

Hack Player
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 8, 2021
Hello, just started playing Iris Purple!
Dunno if that's intented the "Scott" like assistant in Sunny Town keeps giving stones infinitely each time you talk to him while the professor is absent

Hi, thanks for playing IP. ^_^

That's an oversight on my part that I've been aware of for quite some time.
I decided not to patch it, since some people may want to use it as an infinite money exploit.
And I believe everyone is allowed to play the games as they want, not just as the developer intended. ;)

~TJ-

Jygin

Veteran Pokemon Master of all Regions
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 20, 2021
excuse me but I'm playing Rose Pink and there are way too many houses in Rain Town its completely blocking you from reaching an NPC which is the husband of the old lady in the sea cottage below Rain Town how are we supposed to get the reward from her for finding her husband for her? also alot of the towns look like they have too many houses please fix this so that no NPCs that might be holding something useful are blocked off thankz I'm greatly enjoying the game so far and this seems to be the only issue ^^

Takako Rune

Hack Player
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 8, 2021
do you get the Pokedex in this game? Also, I never got Eevee in Iris Purple, is that normal?

Hi, thanks for playing IP. :)

You get the Pokedex from the professor's aid in the gatehouse south of Breeze Town.

The professor's event with the Eevee is Aster Violet exclusive.
However, Eevee can be found in the wild in Narrow Forest.
Make sure to bring a bunch of pokeballs. Eevee can be hard to catch.

Hope that helps.
Enjoy! :)
~TJ-

excuse me but I'm playing Rose Pink and there are way too many houses in Rain Town its completely blocking you from reaching an NPC which is the husband of the old lady in the sea cottage below Rain Town how are we supposed to get the reward from her for finding her husband for her? also alot of the towns look like they have too many houses please fix this so that no NPCs that might be holding something useful are blocked off thankz I'm greatly enjoying the game so far and this seems to be the only issue ^^

Thank you for the feedback. :)

The towns are indeed somewhat confusing. I fixed them a little in the sequel games.

The husband returns automatically to the cottage after you beat the Admin in Rain Town. Though the reward is nothing special.
The old man between the houses is just a random npc with no dialogue.
Sorry about the confusion.

Hope that helps. :)
I hope you continue enjoying Rose Pink. ^_^
~TJ-

Jygin

Veteran Pokemon Master of all Regions
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 20, 2021
thankz for the heads up on that one more question though where do you find the Leviathan stone in the Rose Pink game? and in the other games since I did download all 3 of them and I will be playing all of them I just started with Rose Pink since I wasn't sure which was the first of the 3 games ^^;

also just a heads up but after downloading your Pokemon Coral Lapis game its start screen is wrong it shows the Moss Lime title in the Coral Lapis screen instead of whatever the Coral Lapis start screen is supposed to look like just thought you'd wanted to know ^^

Takako Rune

Hack Player
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 8, 2021
thankz for the heads up on that one more question though where do you find the Leviathan stone in the Rose Pink game? and in the other games since I did download all 3 of them and I will be playing all of them I just started with Rose Pink since I wasn't sure which was the first of the 3 games ^^;

also just a heads up but after downloading your Pokemon Coral Lapis game its start screen is wrong it shows the Moss Lime title in the Coral Lapis screen instead of whatever the Coral Lapis start screen is supposed to look like just thought you'd wanted to know ^^

Thanks for the heads up.
I forgot to rename two png files.
That's why it showed the wrong title screen.
Oops. 😅

Yeah, the game order is:
Rose Pink/Iris Purple
Aster Violet (has more post game stories than RP/IP)
Moss Lime/Coral Lapis. (sequels to RP/IP/AV)

The Leviathan Stone can be found on Route 523 (south from Route 501 by Snowfall Village or north from Route 522 by Smoke City). :)

Hope this helps. :)
~TJ-

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
Wish more people played this.

I just finished the 3rd gym and am spamming thunderbolt because the animation looks so good!

Years
LrzyDFr

I'm playing Pink Rose and the Cloud City Gym doesn't have a background. I can't move except back outside threw no door.
https://ibb.co/LrzyDFr

Last edited:
Back