• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Basement Version

Basement

Hom Tacking Ream
Years
  • Not meant to be an insult to epic titles...
    Basement Version is, in a nutshell, gonna be a modified version of Blue version. Modifications will include:
    Some edited text (some of it will probably be funny, but nothing inappropriate and not saturated with inside jokes)
    Slightly edited maps
    Getting rid of mouths on some overworld character sprites
    New starters: Zubat, Diglett, Bulbasaur
    Edited title screen and possibly intro
    Different items in Marts
    Stronger Gym Leaders / Elite Four
    Ability to obtain all Pokémon (at least most)
    Main character looks like one of the Safari Zone dudes
    And more if we think of anything else!
    Site link will be posted after 15 posts are made...

ghettowizard223344

Mapper/Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    im sorry but it doesnt make sense it has no story no plot NOTHING really its a hack of blue i can hack blue in like a day its not that hard

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    im sorry but it doesnt make sense it has no story no plot NOTHING really its a hack of blue i can hack blue in like a day its not that hard

I would very much like to see you do that without anyone's help. ^^

And, it doesn't really need to have a story, or a plot (which are sorta the same thing -_-). It's basically a patch. No need for insult, here.

Basement

Hom Tacking Ream
    Years
  • Hacks don't have to have the whole story and all changed. This is pretty much just for fun. It was started around August, stuff was changed for a few days and then it kinda slowed down. I might work on it today.

Back