• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Best Wishes English Cast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The English Cast of the Pokémon: Best Wishes are:
    - Sarah Natochenny as Ash
    - Eileen Stevens as Iris
    - Jason Griffith as Cilan
    - Michele Knotz as Jessie
    - Jimmy Zoppi as James and Professor Oak
    - Billy Beach (Jimmy Zoppi) as Gary
    - Emily Jenness as Officer Jenny
    - Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld as Nurse Joy
    and of course...
    - Veronica Taylor as Delia

Please note: Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max and Dawn are no longer coming back anymore. But Ash, Jessie, James, Professor Oak, Gary, Officer Jenny, Nurse Joy and Delia are still be appearing in the Pokémon series forever. Iris and Cilan will going to meet Professor Oak, Gary and Delia, but they will not going to meet Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max and Dawn.

More over, Sarah Natochenny is voicing Ash, but Veronica Taylor is voicing Delia (Ash's mother).

Last edited:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Many mistakes.

First off, Veronica hasn't played a voive in Pokémon since Season Nine. Sarah Natochenny currently voices Delia Ketchum.

Second, Dawn and Brock DO come back in upcoming specials.

Andf thridly, you have no proof of anything you just said.

'Nuff said.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I don't see why you keep making these pointless threads. You seem really keen to start a rumour that Veronica Taylor is returning to voice Delia Ketchum.

First you asked if she was coming back.

About two weeks later, you decided to tell us that she was coming back, ending your statement with a question mark.

Kirbychu asked you to stop making essentially the same thread and now you appear to have disguised it by giving us a pointless list of the Pokémon cast and telling us that the other characters will no longer return though you have no proof whatsoever.

I'd really appreciate if you'd stop clogging up the Animé section with these stupid rumours. Here's another one. If that's not your intention, I'm sorry, but you have me extremely confused.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back