• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Bubber

Years
  • Hello there Pokéfans... and Duck fans :)

I am TheScreenGamerG and with help of my friend Domohead we started the development on Pokémon Bubber, which is currently based on PokeEmerald. Right now we have mainly just made sprites and a layout of how we want the map to look.

The main princip of the game is well, bubberducks. The storyline isn't developed a lot either yet, but we hope to make a good job of it.
    So therefore we are looking for people who are willing to help, mainly mappers, sound makers and storywriters. But extra sprite makers and programmers would also be extremly helpful!

The current team:
    Domohead - Map planning, art
    Flame - Programming, art
    Binary - Some art, ideas
    TheScreenGamerG - Programming, Art

If you'd like to help out with this game, shoot me a DM on Discord @TheScreenGamerG#0673

Attachments

• logo_2.png
      logo_2.png
      30.2 KB · Views: 1
    Back