• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokémon Carnival - Musical!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes one of the rare musical downloads has occurred once more.

For those of you with the US Black & White games, a new Pokémon Musical is available for download on the Global Link. This musical, titled Pokémon Carnival has music based upon the Pokémon Centres and lacks the lyrics implemented within the Japanese version. It runs from today at 13:00 local time until March 1st 2012. It requires a password obtained within the new issue of Nintendo Power.

- Serebii

Lucky America D< Either way, if you can download it: will you? Do you think a new musical will make you want to use the Pokemon Musicals more?

And if you can't download it, would you get it or even use it if it was available for your country?

Share your thoughts! Feel free to share your thoughts on why it's released now, too.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Although I don't really participate in the Pokemon Musicals, I think it's good that they released this one for the US! I unlocked it just to have it.

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • If you can download it: will you?
    Well, I'm going to gain internet access sometime mid-November, and the longevity of this download gives me a chance to download it. EDIT: Actually I'm not sure if it does, I'm Australian... but I have an American cartridge? So, I suppose I will, if I can, just for kicks.

Do you think a new musical will make you want to use the Pokemon Musicals more?

Well, I'd probably try it out once or twice with this new music, although I'm not sure whether I'd start doing it every day - it needs something more appealing than just new music.

I'm not certain as to why they'd be releasing it now, other than that they are trying to promote the Pokémon Centre store. Perhaps it will tie in with the animé. Perhaps they are attempting to make more people get into the musicals, because they are concerned about all of the negative feedback regarding it...

They definitely should have released some sort of new feature to the musicals, which would make us want to play it more. How about some winning something worthwhile? Or maybe an extra round of singing (DS's have microphones, right? It could be similar to Chatot's move (can't remember what it's called) - you could make loud, quiet, low or high sounds, perhaps alternating between them randomly... i don't know).

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Well i kinda like the musicals. But with only a few options i played it out. I don't think just one new musical makes me that enthusiastic. But I probably would try it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Lipstick on a pig. Never did like the musicals, never really saw the point in participating in them. No strategy at all required to compete in them. And a new song and dance doesn't change all that.

.Ashberto

Peanut-butter-jelly-time
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Pokemon Musicals have never appealed to me and never will, unlike contest where you worked and actually was worth while in the end, there seems no point in the Pokemon musicals, other than dressing up your pokemon...

Back