• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeLegend

Awesome Pikachu Face
Years
  • Ember, since 5,000 million people in this thread voted for it, and nothing's going to change that :bandit:

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Ember!!
    You fire ember, which successfully hits all the Beedrill in front of you and Charmander, but you hear a blood curling shout from behind you! You turn around to see Obadiah stabbed in the back by a Beedrill!!

"Urk…!" Obadiah grunts as he falls over on his knees. Raticate strikes in alarm! It attacks quickly, knocking out several Beedrill before they began to overwhelm it!

Your Options
    Try to help Obadiah and Raticate
    Leave the two of them behind and save yourself.

Sorry for the waits. Having internet problems.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    No, i'm just smart. Smart as in if we stay, there is a great chance we will get stabbed by the Beedrills. Don't underestimate Beedrills!

Doesn't matter. The option to stay got 3 first, sorry pal XD

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Help him!
    You take one step forward to help the mortally wounded Obadiah, but before you can take another, he stops you!

"Don't! Come any closer and your fate will be the same as mine!! Raticate. My friend. Please, go with the kid! Make sure he gets you back to our family back in Viridian…" Raticate is hesitant, and so are you.

Your Options
    Ignore him and help anyway
    Run away!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    well i would feel bad leaving my oNLY PKMN and a defenseless Old Man behind, oh WAIT, doesn't he have a Raticate? Why can't he be nice and help us, huh?

Edit: Wait, never mind XD. I'll ignore his whimpering and help him. And everybody else better say the same too or they're losers!

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    1. You won't be leaving Charmander. He'd follow you.

2. Raticate did try, but was eventually overwhelmed.

3. Save all posts without votes for the OOC thread.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Help Him And Raticate And Your Pokemon. How Do You Guys Cross your words OUT!?

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Help him!!
    You refuse to leave another friend behind in a time of peril!! You command Charmander to use Ember, which hits back the Beedrill! You run over and throw Obadiah's arm over your shoulder and try to run away. The Beedrill are tailing you fast and things seem impossible, when green powder began spreading around. You feel drowsy and all of you, including the Beedrill fall over, asleep…

When you awaken you find that you're in a small wooden cabin. A boy with a straw hat is writing away at his desk with a Butterfree by his side.

"Ah, you're awake! Butterfree and I rescued you and your Pokémon back there. That old man is in the back. He's in critical condition but I gave him some Antidote. I don't know how long he'll last out here though…" Suddenly your Pidgeotto came in through the window! "Ah! This must be your Pokémon! Earlier I was having some difficulties with Beedrill myself while I was looking for Butterfree. It was off collecting nectar and all that jazz. Pidgeotto came on and helped me out! Pokémon are quite smart creatures. It new I was in trouble!"

All this is great, but you're worried about Obadiah.

Your Options
    Bring him to the guy's attention.
    Let him keep talking.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Bring him to the guy's attention.

he could be choking and nobody would know!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back