• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chronicles - Kanto Adventures - PG-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Chapter Two

A small mouse-like Pokémon popped out of the bushes, its eyes glazed red as it hissed at the trainer in the distance. Harry then scanned it with with his Pokedex this is the reaction he got:

Rattata.
    The Mouse Pokemon.
    Cautious in the extreme, it's hardy vitality lets it live in any environment.
    Pre-Evolved form of Raticate.

" Wow a Rattata let's not lose, I choose you. Go Ralts ".

Ralts waddled from his trainers side and emerged on the battlefield. " Ra, Raa, Ralts ".

His Trainer decided to start off the battle. " C'mon Ralts lets go use Confusion ". The psychic wave jolted towards Rattata but it avoided the attack with it's speedy reflexes then approached Ralts and hit it with a bite attack. Ralts fell on it's back in pain.

" Oh no, are you okay Ralts ". Ralts got up and winked at Harry signaling it's okay. " Good Ralts now catch Rattata off guard use Growl and next time he uses Bite counter by jumping up and then dive down and attack in Thunderpunch ".

Ralts then let out a growl attack to weaken Rattata it fell to the floor but it got up in a matter of seconds and and leap towards Ralts preparing to launch a bite attack. As it got ever closer Ralts jumped up so Rattata stopped for a spilt second, but that was enough time for Ralts to launch a Thunderpunch attack.

When the dust cleared Ralts was standing and Rattata was lying on the floor motionless. It was defeated. " Yesss, well done Ralts our first wild Pokemon battle and our first victory. First of many hopefully ".

---------------------

As Harry and his trusted companion Ralts made their way along Route One they saw a skyscraper in the distance. Assuming these was the beginning of Viridian City Harry picked Ralts up cradled him in his arms and ran towards the big City. He knew there was a Gym in Viridan City so he tried to find that as soon as he saw the Gym he ran towards it, but it was locked shut. There was a young trainer standing outside and he announced to Harry. " I'll tell you some infomation about the gym if you can beat me in a one on one battle ".

Harry replied. " Deal, let's go I choose you Ralts ".

" Ralts huh, what a weakling i'ts no match for my Scyther ". And with a ray of red light a large green mantis like bug formed out of the Pokeball.

" What's a Scyther ".

Scyther. The Mantis Pokemon. It is nearly impossible to parry it's attacking scthyes. It's movements are like a Ninja's.

" Okay Scyther, let's get this over and done with. Start off with quick attack ".

" Ralts dodge it ". Ralts tried to move but the Scyther was just too fast and connected with quick attack sending Ralts to the floor.

" Alright Scyther now use pursuit ".

" Ralts use growl to startle it ". Scyther tried to attack but growl put it off and stopped him in it's tracks. " Right, Ralts now try Confusion to bring it over to you ". Ralts lifted up the Scyther and gradually bought him towards her." Now, let go of him and use Thunderpunch ". Ralts fist quickly became engulfed in elcectricity and Ralts' fist then connected to Scyther and sent him flying.

" C'mon Scyther, get up ". But Scyther was out cold. " Noooo, you beat me fair and square Scyther return ". Then Scyther turned red and returned to it's Pokeball.

" Yeah Ralts isn't as weak as you thought. Now tell me about the Gym. By the way my names Harry whats yours ".

" Oh, my names Andrew. About the gym there is no leader at the moment but apparently a new leader is coming in a few weeks and he/she is supposed to be one of the strongest trainers in the whole of Kanto. Anyway bye see again maybe. I'll beat you next time ".

" Yeah bye ".

Harry then made his way towards the Viridian City Pokemon Center he had his Ralts healed by Nurse Joy then he asked for a room. He then made his way towards Room 109. Once he was in there he fell on top of the bed and fell asleep.

Last edited:

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    Having successfully won his last battle, Ben was free to move on to Pewter City. He reached the town just as the sun was setting. He headed straight for the City's pokémon center to rest his pokémon for his Gym battle. During his stay at the center Ben overheard a group of trainers talking about Brock, the Pewter Gym Leader. From their conversation, Ben learned that Brock used solely Rock element pokémon. Using this new found information he started to come up with a strategy to battle Brock. He decided that using Pichu was out of the question, so he would start up with his Pidgey and then use Bulbasaur as his main offence. Just as Ben decided this, Nurse Joy came over to him with his refreshed pokémon. Bulbasaur ran over to her trainer and jumped onto Ben's lap. Pichu and Pidgey started running around the pokémon center, obviously annoying a number of trainers. Ben sighed and returned the two pokémon to their pokéballs.

"What am I going to do with you two?" Ben asked looking at the two pokéballs in his hand. He then looked down at Bulbasaur, "Big day tomorrow girl, our first Gym battle! What do you say we get some sleep?"

"Saur," nodded Bulbasaur looking up at her trainer. Ben headed up to his room and went almost straight to sleep, glad to be back in a real bed after his time in Viridian Forest.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day, Ben awoke early and headed straight to the Gym. He had heard that the Gym leaders were among the strongest trainers in Kanto, so was feeling quite nervous. When he arrived, he slowly pushed the Gym's large doors open. As Ben entered, a young man at the back of the Gym looked up.

"Welcome to Pewter Gym," called the young man, "I am Brock the city's Gym Leader. I assume you are here to try and win a Boulder Badge?"

"Oh, erm... yes I am," replied Ben nervously, "Oh, and my name's Ben."

"Okay the match will be two-on-two with no time limit," said Brock, "My first pokémon will be Geodude!"

Brock released his pokémon, and Ben braced himself. When it materialised, Geodude basically looked like a boulder with arms and a face. Ben scanned the pokémon with his pokédex.

Geodude, the boulder pokémon. Found in fields and mountains. Mistaking them for boulders, people often step or trip on them.

"Okay then I'll start with Pidgey," said Ben as he released Pidgey from her pokéball. Brock ordered his Geodude to start with a Tackle attack.

"Counter with Sand Attack," called Ben. Pidgey began to whip sand up from the ground into Geodudes eyes. This caused Geodudes Tackle to miss Pidgey, as it went underneath the bird and hit the ground hard. The rock pokémon slid across the ground for a few metres, before pushing itself back up with its powerful arms. Geodude now looked mad and launched a rock throw attack. The attack hit dead on, knocking Pidgey out of the air. Pidgey struggled slowly back to her feet, panting heavily.

"Pidgey try a Gust attack," called Ben. Pidgey began flapping her wings madly, blowing Geodude back and smashing into the Gym wall. Geodude then fell with a thud to the floor and was revealed to have fainted.

"Unlucky Geodude," said Brock returning his pokémon. He then looked up at Ben, "You did well to beat Geodude, but you don't stand a chance against Onix!" He released his final pokémon, which resembled a giant snake made up of a giant chain of large boulders. Ben scanned it with his pokédex.

Onix, the rock snake pokémon. It's large body is over 26 feet long. Despite it's size, it can still move through the ground at speeds of up to 50mph.

"Onix Bind attack!" called Brock. His Onix grabbed Pidgey by wrapping its tail around it, and began to crush the small bird. Pidgey cried out in pain and Ben had to return his pokémon.

"Great job Pidgey. Okay Brock it looks like it's one on one," said Ben confidently, "So I choose Bulbasaur!"

Bulbasaur came out of her pokéball, and immediately Brock called for Onix to tackle her. Bulbasaur dodged the tackle attack by using her vines to push her high into the air.

"Great job Bulbasaur!" called Ben, "Now Vine Whip!"

Two vines emerged from Bulbasaur's bulb and fired towards Onix. They hit Onix on the side of the head and sent the Rock pokémon crashing to the Ground. Ben looked over at Brock, but saw he was smiling.

"Dig," Brock said simply. Onix tore through the ground and disappeared under the surface. Bulbasaur looked around wildly, as she had no idea where Onix would resurface. She looked at her trainer for guidance, but Ben just stood there frozen. He had absolutely no idea what to do. Then all of a sudden, Onix re-emerged behind Bulbasaur and immediately wrapped her in a bind. Bulbasaur cried out, snapping Ben into action.

"Bulbasaur use Leech Seed," he called. Bulbasaur shot a seed out of the top of her bulb at Onix. The seed attached itself to the tip of Onix's horn. It then wrapped around the horn and began sapping Onix's energy, causing the huge pokémon to cry out and loosen its grip on Bulbasaur.

"Now's your chance Bulbasaur," Ben called, "Use Vine Whip!"

Once again, the two vines emerged from Bulbasaur's bulb and fired towards Onix. They hit Onix full on and sent the Rock pokémon crashing to the Ground. This time however Onix didn't get back up. Ben ran over to Bulbasaur and picked her up. She was panting heavily, obviously exhausted from the battle. Ben petted Bulbasaur and congratulated her on the victory before returning her to her pokéball to rest.

"Congratulations," came a voice from behind Ben. He turned round to see Brock standing behind him, "You battled very well and fully deserve this Boulder Badge."

Ben thanked Brock and took the badge he was holding in his outstretched hand. He then ran back to the pokémon center to give his pokémon a long rest after the difficult battle.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    Having successfully won his last battle, Ben was free to move on to Pewter City. He reached the town just as the sun was setting. He headed straight for the City's pokémon center to rest his pokémon for his Gym battle. During his stay at the center Ben overheard a group of trainers talking about Brock, the Pewter Gym Leader. From their conversation, Ben learned that Brock used solely Rock element pokémon. Using this new found information he started to come up with a strategy to battle Brock. He decided that using Pichu was out of the question, so he would start up with his Pidgey and then use Bulbasaur as his main offence. Just as Ben decided this, Nurse Joy came over to him with his refreshed pokémon. Bulbasaur ran over to her trainer and jumped onto Ben's lap. Pichu and Pidgey started running around the pokémon center, obviously annoying a number of trainers. Ben sighed and returned the two pokémon to their pokéballs.

"What am I going to do with you two?" Ben asked looking at the two pokéballs in his hand. He then looked down at Bulbasaur, "Big day tomorrow girl, our first Gym battle! What do you say we get some sleep?"

"Saur," nodded Bulbasaur looking up at her trainer. Ben headed up to his room and went almost straight to sleep, glad to be back in a real bed after his time in Viridian Forest.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day, Ben awoke early and headed straight to the Gym. He had heard that the Gym leaders were among the strongest trainers in Kanto, so was feeling quite nervous. When he arrived, he slowly pushed the Gym's large doors open. As Ben entered, a young man at the back of the Gym looked up.

"Welcome to Pewter Gym," called the young man, "I am Brock the city's Gym Leader. I assume you are here to try and win a Boulder Badge?"

"Oh, erm... yes I am," replied Ben nervously, "Oh, and my name's Ben."

"Okay the match will be two-on-two with no time limit," said Brock, "My first pokémon will be Geodude!"

Brock released his pokémon, and Ben braced himself. When it materialised, Geodude basically looked like a boulder with arms and a face. Ben scanned the pokémon with his pokédex.

Geodude, the boulder pokémon. Found in fields and mountains. Mistaking them for boulders, people often step or trip on them.

"Okay then I'll start with Pidgey," said Ben as he released Pidgey from her pokéball. Brock ordered his Geodude to start with a Tackle attack.

"Counter with Sand Attack," called Ben. Pidgey began to whip sand up from the ground into Geodudes eyes. This caused Geodudes Tackle to miss Pidgey, as it went underneath the bird and hit the ground hard. The rock pokémon slid across the ground for a few metres, before pushing itself back up with its powerful arms. Geodude now looked mad and launched a rock throw attack. The attack hit dead on, knocking Pidgey out of the air. Pidgey struggled slowly back to her feet, panting heavily.

"Pidgey try a Gust attack," called Ben. Pidgey began flapping her wings madly, blowing Geodude back and smashing into the Gym wall. Geodude then fell with a thud to the floor and was revealed to have fainted.

"Unlucky Geodude," said Brock returning his pokémon. He then looked up at Ben, "You did well to beat Geodude, but you don't stand a chance against Onix!" He released his final pokémon, which resembled a giant snake made up of a giant chain of large boulders. Ben scanned it with his pokédex.

Onix, the rock snake pokémon. It's large body is over 26 feet long. Despite it's size, it can still move through the ground at speeds of up to 50mph.

"Onix Bind attack!" called Brock. His Onix grabbed Pidgey by wrapping its tail around it, and began to crush the small bird. Pidgey cried out in pain and Ben had to return his pokémon.

"Great job Pidgey. Okay Brock it looks like it's one on one," said Ben confidently, "So I choose Bulbasaur!"

Bulbasaur came out of her pokéball, and immediately Brock called for Onix to tackle her. Bulbasaur dodged the tackle attack by using her vines to push her high into the air.

"Great job Bulbasaur!" called Ben, "Now Vine Whip!"

Two vines emerged from Bulbasaur's bulb and fired towards Onix. They hit Onix on the side of the head and sent the Rock pokémon crashing to the Ground. Ben looked over at Brock, but saw he was smiling.

"Dig," Brock said simply. Onix tore through the ground and disappeared under the surface. Bulbasaur looked around wildly, as she had no idea where Onix would resurface. She looked at her trainer for guidance, but Ben just stood there frozen. He had absolutely no idea what to do. Then all of a sudden, Onix re-emerged behind Bulbasaur and immediately wrapped her in a bind. Bulbasaur cried out, snapping Ben into action.

"Bulbasaur use Leech Seed," he called. Bulbasaur shot a seed out of the top of her bulb at Onix. The seed attached itself to the tip of Onix's horn. It then wrapped around the horn and began sapping Onix's energy, causing the huge pokémon to cry out and loosen its grip on Bulbasaur.

"Now's your chance Bulbasaur," Ben called, "Use Vine Whip!"

Once again, the two vines emerged from Bulbasaur's bulb and fired towards Onix. They hit Onix full on and sent the Rock pokémon crashing to the Ground. This time however Onix didn't get back up. Ben ran over to Bulbasaur and picked her up. She was panting heavily, obviously exhausted from the battle. Ben petted Bulbasaur and congratulated her on the victory before returning her to her pokéball to rest.

"Congratulations," came a voice from behind Ben. He turned round to see Brock standing behind him, "You battled very well and fully deserve this Boulder Badge."

Ben thanked Brock and took the badge he was holding in his outstretched hand. He then ran back to the pokémon center to give his pokémon a long rest after the difficult battle.

Good Battle.
    Bulbasaur Grew to level 14.
    Pidgey Grew to level 11.

Chapter Two

Renji was walking along Viridian City, he decided it would be a good idea to keep the egg safely tucked inside of his backpack while he made his way through Viridian Forest.

Renji noticed a dense undergrowth in the distance which he quickly walked over to, there were many trees surrounding the area and a lake cutting through the middle of the forest with a few Bug Pokémon hanging from trees in cacoons.

"Hey, come here!" shouted a voice from behind Renji which quickly grabbed his attention.

Renji turned around and noticed a tall man with a dark billowing cloak, scruffy black hair and blue jeans facing Renji.

"Hey, you're a trainer right?" said the mysterious figure.

"Yeah, why?" said Renji as he looked at the mysterious figure who was reaching his hand into his cloak.

"I'm Joshua, and I'd like to battle you." said the mysterious figure as he pulled out a Pokéball from his belt and tossed it into the air quickly.

A small pointy-headed Pokémon shot out of the Pokéball in a flash of red light. The Pokémon clasped its small black fists together and grinned slowly at Renji who was rooting through his bagpack for his Pokédex.

Renji slowly pulled out his Pokédex and aimed it at the strange Pokémon. "Snorunt, the Snow-Hat Pokémon. Snorunt survives by eating only snow and ice. If a Snorunt visits a village it is said to bring good fortune to that village." said the Pokédex.

"Well, what Pokémon will you use to battle my amazing Pokémon" said Joshua confidently as Snowrunt clasped his fingers together.

Renji pulled out Squirtles Pokéball and tossed it into the air, a bright red light shout out and released Squirtle who looked at Renji slowly and then waddled over to him.

"Uhh, Squirtle..." said Renji as he pointed at the Snorunt which was ready for battle.

"Looks like your Squirtle isn't very well trained, not even ready for battle" said Joshua as he grinned at Renji.

"Squirtle! Go run at Snorunt and use tackle!" shouted Renji as he pointed at the Snorunt.

Squirtle quickly ran at Snorunt. Snorunt pointed its head foward and attempted to dodge, but it was too late. Squirtle landed a clean hit and sent Snorunt flying back a few paces.

"Now! Powder Snow, Snorunt!" shouted Joshua as Snorunt dragged himself off the floor from the Tackle attack.

Snorunt quickly reacted and launched a Powder Snow attack which Squirtle managed to block by ducking into his shell. Squirtle quickly jumped out of his shell and launched a Bubble attack which Snorunt quickly dodged by jumping into the air and landing on the ground.

"Snorunt! Use Headbutt attack!" shouted Joshua as he pointed at Squirtle.

Snorunt quickly reacted and launched his head foward, running at Squirtle with sheer Speed then ramming into him with force before he could react.

"Now! Use Icy Wind attack!" shouted Joshua.

Snorunt launched a gust of ice which quickly engulfed into a tornado of ice and entrapped Squirtle inside. The tornado slowly disappeared to reveal Squirtle lay on the floor, shivering from the cold blast of ice that was launched at him.

"Hmph. Snorunt, return." said Joshua as he returned Snorunt into his Pokéball and placed it back on his belt.

"Rookie, you've impressed me but you are not good enough to beat me." said Joshua as he walked off into Viridian City and disappeared into the distance.

"Well, lets get going Squirtle." said Renji as Squirtle dragged himself back to his feet and waddled behind Renji quickly to catch up.

Renji felt his backpack moving, he quickly shifted it off his shoulder and pulled out the egg. The egg was shaking occasionally.

"Squirtle, Squir." said Squirtle as he looked at the egg and the dazzling pattern which was embedded around the egg shell.

"Well, lets get going said Renji as he put his backpack back on his shoulder and held the egg in his arms carefully, which was safely sealed in the container.

"I guess I should take the egg out of its container, it should hatch by the time I reach Pewter City" thought Renji to himself as he took the egg out of the container and put the container back in his backpack.

Renji began to walk through the opening to Viridian Forest, many trees surrounded the area. The thick golden foliage blew in the wind as light bounced down through the thick foliage onto a sandy path.

Renji heard a noise, he looked behind and noticed a small bush in the distance. The bush began to shake and out popped a _______.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Pokémon hatching from the egg and the Pokémon coming out of the bush will be decided on a later date, I guess its time to end this for now.​

Squirtle grew to level 8.​

Last edited:

slls81

Years
    While he was having his pokémon healed at the pokémon centre, Ben asked Nurse Joy where he should go next.

"The nearest Gym is located in Cerulean City," Nurse Joy informed him, "You should probably head there next. To get there you'll need to head East through Mount Moon."

After hearing this Ben made his way towards Route 3, which would take him to Mount Moon. He released Bulbasaur and Pidgey to thank them for their efforts in the Gym battle against Brock. They seemed happy to have their efforts recognised and impressed by the shiny new Gym Badge. Ben then returned Pidgey and walked along Route 3 with Bulbasaur at his side. He really noticed how much stronger Bulbasaur had become, when he had first started his journey he had to carry her everywhere. Now she was walking alongside him quite comfortably.

He thought ahead to his next Gym match. He wondered what type of pokémon the Gym leader would use, and thought how he would counter each type. His train of thought was halted when he noticed Bulbasaur had stopped walking.

"What's wrong girl?" he asked, turning around to face his pokémon.

Bulbasaur was sniffing as if she could smell something nearby. All of a sudden she shot her vines into a nearby bush and pulled out a...

(OOC - sorry its quite short)

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    While he was having his pokémon healed at the pokémon centre, Ben asked Nurse Joy where he should go next.

"The nearest Gym is located in Cerulean City," Nurse Joy informed him, "You should probably head there next. To get there you'll need to head East through Mount Moon."

After hearing this Ben made his way towards Route 3, which would take him to Mount Moon. He released Bulbasaur and Pidgey to thank them for their efforts in the Gym battle against Brock. They seemed happy to have their efforts recognised and impressed by the shiny new Gym Badge. Ben then returned Pidgey and walked along Route 3 with Bulbasaur at his side. He really noticed how much stronger Bulbasaur had become, when he had first started his journey he had to carry her everywhere. Now she was walking alongside him quite comfortably.

He thought ahead to his next Gym match. He wondered what type of pokémon the Gym leader would use, and thought how he would counter each type. His train of thought was halted when he noticed Bulbasaur had stopped walking.

"What's wrong girl?" he asked, turning around to face his pokémon.

Bulbasaur was sniffing as if she could smell something nearby. All of a sudden she shot her vines into a nearby bush and pulled out a...

(OOC - sorry its quite short)

Out of the bushes popped a fluffy round Jigglypuff with bouncy blue eyes. It looked innocently up at the Bulbasaur and then ran at it and pounded it in the face with its left paw.

Jigglypuff, Level 10 Appeared!
    Special Attacks: Shockwave.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    ( OOC : I would of thought Ralts would have leveled up after those two battles ).
    Chapter Two

Once Harry awoke from his sleep he had no hesitation in leaving his sleeping Ralts on the bed and following his nose. Their was a strong smell of bacon and eggs it was coming from downstairs. He jumped into the elevator and walked out on the bottom floor, the smell was even stronger now. He saw Nurse Joy and she sent him on his way to the canteen. Harry then grabbed a plate and heaped it full of bacon, eggs and beans. It took a matter of minutes though for him to demolish this. After his meal he made his way back upstairs.

He noticed the door to his room was open...
    He cautiously pushed the door and walked into his room.
    His Ralts was cowering in the corner she was being attacked by a ....

( Sorry if it's short i couldn't think of any ideas. )

slls81

Years
    Bulbasaur threw the Jigglypuff to the ground.

"Cool a Jigglypuff," said Ben. He pulled out his pokedex and scanned the pink pokemon.

When its huge eyes light up, it sings a mysteriously soothing melody that lulls its enemies to sleep.

Ben looked up into jigglypuff's huge eyes and then the small pokemon began to sing. Ben was thinking how to beat the Jigglypuff when he began to feel really tired, he looked down at Bulbasaur and saw she was already asleep. He guessed it wouldn't hurt to take a little nap....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    When Ben woke up it was early evening and the sun was beginning to set. He looked over at bulbasaur who was still asleep. he returned Bulbasaur to her pokemon and looked around and thought about what to do. Nobody was on the route anymore, so he couldn't do any training. Eventually he decided to head on to Mount Moon and then decide what to do when he got there.

When he reached Mount Moon it was dark, but he could just make out a pokemon center just outside the cave. He decided that he would stay at the pokemon center while he waited for the light to come back. He would need the light or he wouldn't be able to see anything in the deep cavern...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back