• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AGJ Community Choice Pokémon Circular Knowledge

Years
  • How do you get up to the Chansey's ledge? I cant climb the rocks and I cant jump onto the pillar.

You have to play a bit with the boulder and the log of wood. It is not straight forward but I am sure you can make it ;)
    I post here the solution:

Spoiler:

Good luck with the rest of the game and let me know if you have other doubts!

ezlaturbo

Poke geek
    Years
  • Thx a lot, this game is amazing, but I'm wondering, is there a way to complete the puzzles in the cave after the memory puzzle. I'm stuck on the third one. On that note, is there a way to slow down the memory puzzle? I got past it but I have trouble tracking it before it disappears.

Years
  • Thx a lot, this game is amazing, but I'm wondering, is there a way to complete the puzzles in the cave after the memory puzzle. I'm stuck on the third one. On that note, is there a way to slow down the memory puzzle? I got past it but I have trouble tracking it before it disappears.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Yeah the cave is one of the last places in the game and you gotta solve the boulder puzzles to proceed :) Of course, It is a little hard, but if you still have problems, you can dm me a screenshot and I'll give you the answer. Let me know!
    The memory puzzle difficulty depends a lot on the player. I've seen all kinds of situation: who found it hard, who really easy, and other balanced. You can always cheat and write down on paper the order as soon as it appears ;)

Feedback is always much appreciated :) If anyone needs help, I'll do my best

ezlaturbo

Poke geek
    Years
  • Wow, its been 3 months since I played this game. I still haven't been able to get the boulder puzzle in that cave. My problem with the memory puzzle is that I had it sped up and the lights disappeared before I could record them. Might just be me tho, I had someone else help me and she could see them fine.

Back