• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Citrine

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I am going to chane the name to pokemon citrine. Because onyx sounds too much like onix the pokemon.

I am going to almost completely change the tilesets. I've already done the trees, next is the houses.

viridian doubletongue

Years
    This is the first ever beta release for this hack.

It is mainly a GFX (tilesets & sprites) & a map edit. But there will be hardly any story difference as there won't be much text edit.

There are some weird events on here, because I wanted to release at before going back to school, & hadn't had time to restore it properly.

Enjoy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2006
    not sure if you would need anymore spriting help but my icon has an example its jpg so its not full color but watever if you need help ill give it a try:t210:

viridian doubletongue

Years
    Thanks for the name change 'Princess peach'.

Can some people play the beta, & comment on it? Just give me a little feedback as of what to do, or if there's anything that needs fixing.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Cool hack Mage, I can help you if you want, I can do almost anything on G/S, my bro taught me how too

Back