• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 3: (v.276: 04/01/2020)

Years
So I am at Taketo City. And I realized that fire pokemon are strong (not very effective) to water. And Water pokemon are now weak to Fire. Anyone have any idea what happened?

This is probably normal because the battle is inverse battle. Right above this page somebody asked the same question and got the answer. I am quoting them below for reference.

1. In Irio Island, Taketo City, where Nico's gym available. There is a battle cafe beside pokecenter (a place with ditto prize). But when I battle against them with the the element advantage type, it didn't work and said 'It is not very effective'

Regarding #1: That may be the inverse type battle mode. So, normally water is super effective against fire. In this case, fire is super effective against water.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 24, 2022
This is probably normal because the battle is inverse battle. Right above this page somebody asked the same question and got the answer. I am quoting them below for reference.

But this is happening with every battle, not just in the restaurant. How do I return it to normal?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
How do I get bulbasaur (now ivysaur) to obey me? I got a few badges. I just wanna make sure this isn't a glitch so I don't end up training him for nothing.

Days
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Hi, I have a problem with the game keep freezing when I encounter certain trainer.. I can't progress the story as this one trainer is Team Rocket in Rocket Warehouse on Sevii Island 5 (not avoidable). I'm playing with Anbernic RG35XX console.. Anyone can help? Thanks in advance..

Back