• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Custom Crystal

Penny55gg

Idiot
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Pokémon Custom Crystal

I've been playing rom hacks for almost my whole life. I've wanted to make a rom hack for quite a while but, I'm finally learned how to make a rom hack, and finished one. I'm quite proud of what I made.

Custom Crystal is a difficulty hack and a QOL hack, it was inspired by Dray hack's but the difficulty is much lower than them.

Features​

- All non-legendries have brand new move sets! In gen 2, most move sets are subpar to say the least, but I've improved them so they have better moves than normal.

- Most Pokémon are catchable, outside of the legendary birds, and Celebi. Some Pokémon are moved from area's because they have been buffed.

- Ghost is changed to special, and Dark has been changed to Physical.

- Some dialogue edits! Most of the are kind of buggy.

- Gym Leaders have new teams, with most of them actually using Johto Pokémon!

- And more!

Screenshots​
    Spoiler:

Downloads​

The rom hack is up until after the E4 and Champion, I'll update the game with Kanto fully done!

Final Beta:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/cid5m2litvbmihi/Custom+Crystal+(Final+Beta).bps/file

Documents:

Um, I know this looks very unprofessional, but I hope you enjoy my rom hack!

Last edited:
    Back