• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cyan [Beta 3 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sopheria im sorry for your loss at first i didnt hear any commentary for cyan and thought well i dont mind but would prefer and realise my volume was down but the game is pretty good you have to admit.

Did you use OBS?

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Yeah, hoping to fix any audio issues in the next series.

And I use Camtasia. :)

No audio was great it was my volume on laptop that was the issue you put alot in Sophelia i can tell by the end of your lets play episode im glad you can do this along side Cyans development :)

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Looks very promising, serious contender for the yearly contests. It's very amusing to see that the increase in ROM hacks in the past 3 years didn't damage the quality. We all know that Light Platinum or Ash Gray or the Ruby Destiny games have a very high reputation, but in a few years, games like this one will be in that list too I assume.

Years
What is the shiny pokemon chances because while I was grinding I ran into a shiny twejay thankfully I had pokeballs on hand to catch it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 21, 2022
Although my patching program said I had succeeded, the game froze at a black screen after playing the title animation What might I have done wrong?

I second this issue. How do I fix it? Google is no help.

Edit:
Using a different version of fire red worked for me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 2, 2019
This game was amazing! I decided to do a Fakemon only playthrough and OMG Tekagon is awesome! Sadly I can't randomize this game otherwise I would have played through it again! Looking forward to the final version (or at least a new update)!
Team I ended with:
Sealob lv 45
Expleetle lv 46
Stegrump lv 46
Ribbing lv 49
Tekagon lv 50
Pinecrab lv 50

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
Years
I enjoyed playing the beta! The level of difficulty is perfect, it's not a cakewalk but not frustratingly hard either. The Fakemon are top-notch!
Here are a few flaws I have found during the playthrough:
1. The attack Charming Cry was intended to be special, wasn't it? Well, it's a status move and deals physical (?) damage.
2. Fribitad. What is the purpose of this fakemon? It's completely useless, and you basically have to level it up with the assistance of the Exp. Share. It evolves at the level of 35, and doesn't even learn a useful move. Ribivine's stats are subpar as well, for a final, lv35 stage. I suggest buffing it up by giving it Giga Drain at level 36 or something?
That's it, I really hope this project will get finished! Good luck! :3

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
EDIT: Nevermind, figured out that I had the wrong version of FireRed.

Enjoying this hack now!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 2, 2019
Hey uhm... Did you ask permission to Zerudez for using some of his Fakemon? I saw that you used some like Stegrump and Thrashark, which both evolve!

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Just finished the beta, and I wanted to say that I realy liked it.
Btw, how do you evolve Lilabaa?

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Just finished the beta, and I wanted to say that I realy liked it.
Btw, how do you evolve Lilabaa?

Spoiler:

And I honestly am starting to question the use of these fakemon myself. Do you actually have permission?

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Yes I do. What makes you think I don't?

I wasn't jumping to conclusions, merely observing. Any time, someone has asked this, you glossed over the question. Not to mention the devinart user mentioned on this page, says no one is allowed to user their art anymore. I just found both things strange is all, sorry if I offended you, or sound rude, as that is not my intention.

Years
Hey uh, I got a little bit of a problem. You see, when I left Slate City (4th Champion I believe), I had to battle against Hiker Derek. But when the fight starts, the game freezes after a second or 2. Nothing happens, only the music keeps playing. Does anyone know anything that could help me? I really want to keep on playing it. By the way, it's Beta 3 I'm talking about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back