• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Jr

X Men Shall Get Revenge on all
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2006
    thx u guys so much ps I LOVE X MEN!!!!!!!!by the way xXkillaXx the ships not crashing 4 me??????is there something u have 2 do?in going off now so email me @ [email protected] wat u do

Last edited:

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    pmape09 said:
    i went through Tomez's gym to get to the ship Dark Future, and then u cant get offa it. Guess that's the end of that beta. Do you know when the next beta gets released?
    Actually you CAN get off it. keep exploring the ship. you'll find how.
    I don't want to spoil the fun!

Juan Jr

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2006
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!where or wat do u do PLZ TELL ME PLZ!!!!!!

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    Juan Jr said:
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!where or wat do u do PLZ TELL ME PLZ!!!!!!

First..what you do is relax lol...where exactly are you on the ship? did you meet with the aqua leader? theres a cabin you go in and when you go up to the wall you'll hear the team aqua guys talking and then leave..go back outside and go right where you couldn't pass before

xXkillaXx

Banned
    Years
    Nox30_04 said:
    First..what you do is relax lol...where exactly are you on the ship? did you meet with the aqua leader? theres a cabin you go in and when you go up to the wall you'll hear the team aqua guys talking and then leave..go back outside and go right where you couldn't pass before
    yah and then when you exit you'll see Archie and Kyogre then Kyogre swims away and you get on a nearly Deserted Mt.Seal.Edit:When i go into Team Magma's Base the game starts all over again.

Juan Jr

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2006
    help ill start in the main room wif tomez tell again each step vveerryyy sloowwy every1 nevermind i got it but......................wheres the next gym?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2006
    I found a glitch

I registered the Good Rod and suddenly my screen would scroll, but my char was frozen... Occasionally I would become a tree or my rival (I'm playing as a female char)

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    Jacen said:
    I found a glitch

I registered the Good Rod and suddenly my screen would scroll, but my char was frozen... Occasionally I would become a tree or my rival (I'm playing as a female char)

I think I know what you are talking about...just move around till you can find a door or exit to somewhere..go in..and it should go back to normal then save your game. I've had a similar glitch, its nothing major and I'm sure its being worked out of the next patch. so just do as I suggested and you should be just fine...I'm now just waiting for the next patch so I can get the last badge. :)

ethankaiba

Banned
    Years
    MalamuteKid said:
    I downloaded the game..and, it doesn't work....
    i'm using visual boy advance and it came up with some error message like "could not read image"
    you need to apply the ips patch to the rom this was hacked from.see the simple questions thread in the main hacking disscusion forum,and if it won't read the images,you might need to upgrade your computer's video card.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2006
    Nox30_04 said:
    I think I know what you are talking about...just move around till you can find a door or exit to somewhere..go in..and it should go back to normal then save your game. I've had a similar glitch, its nothing major and I'm sure its being worked out of the next patch. so just do as I suggested and you should be just fine...I'm now just waiting for the next patch so I can get the last badge. :)

The problem is I was in the middle of an open area... and the game would refuse to allow me to go in some directions, as it seemed to have some kind of borders that weren't showing...

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    Jacen said:
    The problem is I was in the middle of an open area... and the game would refuse to allow me to go in some directions, as it seemed to have some kind of borders that weren't showing...

Post a screen shot of the area, I'm thinking that its just southeast of where you exit after the quick ride in the jeep to the Pineco area after leaving "petalburg"?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I just got so annoyed with the stupid thing...i just used the walk thru walls code >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

Juan Jr

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2006
    yeh two ways (1)go the truck thing way left and up(2)i forgot hold on no yay oh yeh i forgot sozzy

dringer

trainer of legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2008
    Awsome Game

Amsome Game IT REALLY ROCKS

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2006
    nice hack Dark ... mm where can I download this from? geocities site is down and there is no other link ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back