• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Aaaaa, I thought you said that you didn't post it here because the server was down...

A i tvoja igra je toliko sranje (ovo je samo sala ako znas da procitas) ta mozes samo o tome ta pricas godinama.

^ Now you can't understand a word I said.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2007
    Coolhack can't wait fot the rest of the screenshots.

Dutch:
    Vette hack. ga zo door ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    English: Nice work Dark_E :] But I already told you that xD
    Dutch: Mooi werk Dark_E :] Maar dat had ik je al gezegd xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2006
    looks like a good hack!keep up the good work!
    LOL august is here yet no hack hmmmmm....

Last edited:

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    Zondag 7 Augustus 2005 or Sunday 7 August 2005

Well you guys, I was working a lot on mt new hack lately, so I didn't have much time to work on Dark Future.

But, today I'm giving the first copy of the first Pok?mon Dark Future Beta Version.

Still, there's a lot to be worked on, so the story is till Gymleader 5: Tom.
    If you find any glitches, pointers or not-working-events, please let me know.

Pok?mon Dark Future
    By: Dark Future Inc.
    First Launch @ Sunday 7 August 2005 - 10:10

Download:
    Pok?mon Dark Future: Server 1

Edit by Scizz: Please attach an IPS Patch here.
    This post was reported as a ROM linking and as I can't check what kind of file it is cause the "limit exceeded", the link was removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Um... Dark e you're not suppose to post roms here make an ips patch out of it.

Years
    ik heb een bug gevonden als je vanuit rustboro naar dat andere stadje gaat met al met die mensen waar je niet tegen kunt praten vind je een oud mannetje wat de text van een rocksmash steen zegt en als je dan rocksmash doet loopt het hele spel vast

Scizz: Talk in english please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    smarty_arty said:
    Um... Dark E you're not suppose to post roms here make an ips patch out of it.

Capital E, please

That's to bad, cause the ROM is to big for an IPS Patch.

@ Dragon122,

Alright. But post a screenshot where you find the bug, please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back