• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2008
    dude this is one of the best hacks i seen?
    But when I come out of oldale where the miltanks and the guy riding the horse are the game freezes?

Years
    Dutch: nog een bug: als je je huis uitloopt dan slaat hij vast me wat knetterend geluid

English: just another bug :P

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    I already told you guys not to use a IPS Patch, cause Dark Future is bigger than a normal Ruby ROM which damages the ROM.

Soon most of the bugs will be fixed and a new version of Dark Future will come out!
    Stay tuned!

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    yay there is a lot of bugs in this game cuz u cant get more then 3 badges i cantt get to the 4th citey where u get the badge and it frezzes wen u try to evolve one of the new pokemon to there final stage

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    M4KAV3LI said:
    yay there is a lot of bugs in this game cuz u cant get more then 3 badges i cantt get to the 4th citey where u get the badge and it frezzes wen u try to evolve one of the new pokemon to there final stage

Have you ever tough of travelling to NORTH-NAJIO for the 4th Badge?

And you're right, I've heard before and I know there's a problem with TYGARAN's back sprite.
    It's fixed in the new version.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2006
    wouw mega vet strak coool spel heb je al een demostratie
    who cool game do u have already a demo?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Dark_E said:
    Have you ever tough of travelling to NORTH-NAJIO for the 4th Badge?

And you're right, I've heard before and I know there's a problem with TYGARAN's back sprite.
    It's fixed in the new version.
    yea but wen u cant talk to any of the pople that are by the ships u jus press A and they dont say anything

Pikachu_King

Sith Lord: Darth PK
    Years
    I downloaded version 2 and it freezes when I send out tyaran (sp?) AND I am stuck above mauville and do not know where to go (I had 3 badges but lost my save file, I'm gonna wok back up to there and want to know where to go)

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    Pikachu_King said:
    I downloaded version 2 and it freezes when I send out tyaran (sp?) AND I am stuck above mauville and do not know where to go (I had 3 badges but lost my save file, I'm gonna wok back up to there and want to know where to go)

I already told you guys, do NOT let your TIALGRA evolve into TYGARAN, cause there's a problem with his backsprite.
    It has been fixed in Version 3, coming soon.

After the 3th badge, travel to NORTH-NAJIO.

Pikachu_King

Sith Lord: Darth PK
    Years
    Dark_E said:
    I already told you guys, do NOT let your TIALGRA evolve into TYGARAN, cause there's a problem with his backsprite.
    It has been fixed in Version 3, coming soon.

After the 3th badge, travel to NORTH-NAJIO.
    okay on the first one(since I have to restart I want to atleast make sure the other 2 starters are safe to fully evolve, so is the grass one safe to fully evolve?), and aout the second that was a typo I meant 2 badges ^^;;

Mclenz

Master Mclenz
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    when i fight roeland and his lapras uses enter my game restarts and when i walk through one door i appear outside of another (i know its on purpose buts its kinda wierd)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back