• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

w_rink_ly

Novice Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Hey Dark E, I saw your hack and I thought that it was awsome. Really inspirational actually. I also noticed that you were able to modify the footprints of the new starters in your hack. You know, the ones you see in their Pokedex entry. Won't you PLEASE explain how you did that or maybe post a tutorial or something? Thanks a lot! (if you do)

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    Locke Yggdrasill said:
    Dark_E, if you need it, I'll upload later updates to my webpage.
    I think he has enough uploads... Anyways mine when i upload it doesn't have a limit to the number of downloads or the bandwith it can hold, so Download away!

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    Locke Yggdrasill said:
    Well, I said that in regard to your post, Chris. I was just saying that when your space got filled up, I'd start hosting it, unless he decides to continue on with Rapidshare.
    Oh, I get it... I thought you meant by saying LATER that you were saying like when my bandwith was starting to get overflowed. We can stop talking about this now :)

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    Locke Yggdrasill said:
    Dark_E, did you somehow disable the accessability of offsets that cheats access? None of the cheats I put in for 3.5 work. o.o;
    I think cheats only work If you patch the Rom, he just edited the rom Right off I think, and I tried to make an IPS Patch but the hack is too big for it.

Legendary Zero

Legendary Reploid
    Years
    Errr...
    What do u do after beating the 2nd gym and beating team rocket in museum?I'm stuck and I went to North-Najio but I cannot find the 3rd gym

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    Locke Yggdrasill said:
    I got them working. One of the cheats I made was faulty.
    Dark_E, I suppose you have the Ruby TPL or TBL files. Whatever they're called. Could you spot me a copy of them?
    What are those?
    (message too short)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    where do u find 3rd badge i look ervywhere ??? where is the move smash so i can smash the rocks n go threw

there a glitch hopip got the move slash and when you use it it say 'nothing happens'

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Hey dirtybarz don't double-post! There is a button called edit! o_0
    And if you are trying to say Hoppip used splash, splash does absolutely nothing!! o_0

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back