• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rog^^

Umbreon is tha Best!!
Years
  • Yo Dark E
    Dark Future is a difficult game! I'm spending so much time on it...
    I can't find the forth gym leader, but you said it was hidden deeply...
    keep going on with the good work!
    Cya

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2007
    @Dark_E, nice job!

@The rest of the people, i am happy you like my starters. =]

****, my Englisch is bad. XD

Sorry. xP

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
  • Greetings Sammie!
    Yes, I also respect your superb work!

Good news for all those Dark Future fans!
    Cause not far from here, about 5 till 6 weeks the FULL VERSION of Pok?mon DARK FUTURE will be RELEASED!

Years
  • I'm stuck as **** right now. Above Slateport there are two blue men (I forget what Team its called), a dude blocking my way and a shop I can't get into. Plus I can't talk to any of them and I'm using the newest VisualBoy. And I've just beaten that dude in the Pokemon school, but I can't find out how to face the next gym leader or where he is.

And where's Rock Smash? I can't get any further without it.:S:S

But it really is a brilliant game. I like how there are some people on horses and how the layout's changed. Nintendo should've done this with Sapphire.

Can you get every Pokemon in the game without some shitty ticket? And what about the Pokemon that evolve through trade? Will they evolve on a certain level?

But please, someone, make a guide!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Holly! :D

Wicked. I've not got the that bit. I was all training up my Pokemon, and realised they were too weak, so I'm working on getting them strong.

Which starter did you choose? :\

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    mmmmmm, it does not finish to me convincing me the protagonist, put one new one.single opinion is my

sorry for my english,i am spanish and y don t speak english.

Last edited:
    Years
  • muckers said:
    Holly! :D

Wicked. I've not got the that bit. I was all training up my Pokemon, and realised they were too weak, so I'm working on getting them strong.

Which starter did you choose? :\

The fire one. Which one did you get?

I just caught a Mawile and it said if I bombine the DNA with a Skamory (I'm guessing mating the two) I'll get a fire and steel Pokemon!!!

But I can't find Surf anywhere. :S:S The place where it should be, in Wally's House, is blocked by that man that wants to take me to Pineko Hills, or something.

Plus some areas need a re-design. One of the things that made R/S/E/R/B and Y classics is the level design. Each and every area is memorable and easy to navigate through. You could post a screenshot of anywhere in those games and a Pokefan could tell you exactly where it is. But in, say, Golem Mountains or Firey Pass or the long walk up to that village with the steam water area (the word for it's completely gone) is really annoying and quite boring. Also, some other areas are quite boring with some baffling level structure. It definately needs work. But I have enjoyed it despite these niggles and I know it's not the final product.

But one question - say if you released an updated BETA or the final game, would the old save file work if I renamed the game's filename to what the save file is?

Years
  • hey dark E
    do this beta finishe when u enter the teams magma hide at lilycove city because each time i enter it the game restart by it self

Years
  • ~Graphic~ said:
    I'm Stuck! how do i get to the Fourth gym? i can't find it!
    btw my team is
    Lv38 Tygaran
    Lv35 Ryhorn
    Lv39 Magmar
    Lv 41 Piloswine
    Lv 39 Dewgong
    the fourth gym is in the fire cave when u can find magmar but its hiden very good

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    i can't get to lilycove
    does it have any thing to do with fortree city
    i have surf but i can't figure out where to go after fortree
    i have 6 badges and i need the seventh
    btw great hack
    i would so love to learn but i can't untill i get my new computer

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2006
    I have the same problem as Andrei Almeyda
    I cant get anywhere in the place with the two aqua guys.
    No one will talk to me and its like everything is frozen

Years
  • I've played the last version, and I can't go to the 3th Gym city(I think its Dynamicy). I'm playing in VBA 1.7.2

EDIT: I've found but where is the path to the next town?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back