• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Daybreak

Years
    Hi

- I have the 10th badge but not the 9th what should I do to fight ANNALISA

- where can I find the ALLURITE for the Mega Ring

- is there a way to chop the rest of the trees and when, where i can find it

just go to aquafina city for the gym 9th

allurite can be found in lacka cave,just surf through it and go down the stairs and in the left part of the cave there is a opening and go staright through it no waterfall is needed,there will be two intersection go to south first and take the crystal from where a hiker is and then go north and exit the cave and go south through the path until you come to a place with the house talk to the guy and you get allurite

the axe can be found in the north west part of ciucosa city after soem gym badges(don't remember how many)

Years
    just go to aquafina city for the gym 9th

allurite can be found in lacka cave,just surf through it and go down the stairs and in the left part of the cave there is a opening and go staright through it no waterfall is needed,there will be two intersection go to south first and take the crystal from where a hiker is and then go north and exit the cave and go south through the path until you come to a place with the house talk to the guy and you get allurite

the axe can be found in the north west part of ciucosa city after soem gym badges(don't remember how many)

thank you

but for annalisa she's in a photoshoot i can't passes through

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2023
    Just started playing, so far the game seems difficult, though not extremely unfair. I did find some bugs: 1. on the iv/ev screen you can press confirm button to show blue rectangle, probably leftovers from modifying the move reorder page; 2. blue colour Flabébé has orange one's back sprite during battle.

Years
    Hey, game looks really good!
    I noticed there was an old version with a speedup button, and it feels really hard for me to play without. Any chance you could add an optional patch for it, or post an older version for download?
    I really feel like I'll enjoy the game better with it.

Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2021
    I'm sorry if I sound stupid but I'm on the 3rd gym and the rocker there keeps freezing my game. I tried everything I could think of to add the patch but he still freezes my game. How do I add the patch the right way or if there is a cheat to skip him. Any help would be nice.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Hello, i was wondering on how to do trade evolutions because I really want an Escavalier on my team. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Hey, loving the game so far!

Was wondering where the move relearner was. I accidentally got rid of a good move and haven't been able to find the guy. Thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2020
    you have talk to the gym leader who is on some land in ciucosa bay

Can you also tell me the password for the one of the mechanisms on the gym? Where the first word is a flying type pokemon move and the other is an organ related to love? I've tried Heart Stamp, but it doesn't fit. I'm just lost and can't progress.

Years
    Can you also tell me the password for the one of the mechanisms on the gym? Where the first word is a flying type pokemon move and the other is an organ related to love? I've tried Heart Stamp, but it doesn't fit. I'm just lost and can't progress.

i remember only 2 one is aerial ace and the other is altaria

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    It's now level 44 and still a swinub. I'm determined to get a mamoswine but it won't evolve

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    I'm currently at the rederyl gym. I cant figure out exactly how you want the path to be followed. I've tried multiple way bit nothing seems to work.

Years
    I'm currently at the rederyl gym. I cant figure out exactly how you want the path to be followed. I've tried multiple way bit nothing seems to work.

just check the path travelled inside the next room and start from dark to light

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Getting 10th gym badge but the entrance to the garden says something unseeable is in the way. What am I supposed to do?

Back