• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Daybreak

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    just go to aquafina city for the gym 9th

allurite can be found in lacka cave,just surf through it and go down the stairs and in the left part of the cave there is a opening and go staright through it no waterfall is needed,there will be two intersection go to south first and take the crystal from where a hiker is and then go north and exit the cave and go south through the path until you come to a place with the house talk to the guy and you get allurite

the axe can be found in the north west part of ciucosa city after soem gym badges(don't remember how many)

Do you know how to get to the lacka cave? i tried but some currents keep me from going in lua strait.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    IM AT MT.ZERUS AND I DONT HAVE ANY REVIES I KEEP LOSING TO SQUAD ZERO AND FOR SOME REASON I CAN FIND THE WAY BACK TO THE BED PLEASE HELP IM GETTING FRUSTRATED

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    where do i go after i beat dialga at mt.zerus also i tried to go in a hedge maze and something was blocking my way

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    Please help i tried to play and i got as far as the name screen for your character and it popped up with an error how do i fix it i did something simple as changing it from keyboard to cursor and it still popped up with an error the same one i cant get passed the character name screen

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2021
    So I got a bug and can't progress.
    After the Dialga fight you're supposed to go talk to Blake, then you leave the lab where Dante talks to you, then the photoshoot by the gym in Aquafina City is finally over and you can beat it. The thing is Dante never showed up to talk to me and the gym in Aquafina is still blocked.
    How do I fix this? If I can't I literally can't finish the game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Yeah I agree with PTM99 I can't progress Dante never talks to me after going to Blake and 9th gym is blocked

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've been busy developing my own game but need to get back into this now. Hopefully I can get further than I did during the beta lol.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Can't start the game and yes I have downloaded it several times again and when i start the Game.exe nothing starts and the Game-z.exe I get: "" Script 'DrawText' line 664: Errno::ENOENT occured. No such file or directory - Fonts/pokemonemerald.ttf ""

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Can't start the game and yes I have downloaded it several times again and when i start the Game.exe nothing starts and the Game-z.exe I get: "" Script 'DrawText' line 664: Errno::ENOENT occured. No such file or directory - Fonts/pokemonemerald.ttf ""

Never mind a patch fixed it.

Back