• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Daybreak

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    why does it say all pokemon until level 25 will obey you but theres a cap at 18 after the first gym badge??? honestly puzzled just change it all pokemon until 18. i dont see a point to it when im playing on normal,
    Gotta patch the game. Theres no caps on normal.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Hey, I'd just like to ask if the speed up option via cheat engine still crashes the game, or whether the new update brings back the native speed up option?

new update brings the MKXP engine and the return of speedup on game-z.exe

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Now! The Download links should work, if not then the discord is the fastest place for updates, etc

you have to start using your map if you start having doubts. you can access lacka cave even before getting surf. it's the cave you pass through when you go to challenge the water type gym, and to access the other side there is another route in second floor i assume where you have to surf and go down the stairs

I did but it was block off

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    I find it extremely annoying that you can't level up your pokemon past a certain level. Like, why is that a restriction? For example, at the water gym, even at normal mode the Milotic is like at level 34 but your max level is 31. That level discrepancy coupled with the fact that the majority of your pokemon won't be fully evolved by then makes the battles really unfair. Now in order to beat this gym I have to completely uproot my team and spend hours just to kill my current team which is anti pokemon, or try out some cheese strategy like double team or some bs.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Quick question, don't know if this has been asked before, but is it possible to get moves from one pokemon onto another, like suppose my houndour has rock smash, but I want to give it to another pokemon and since TMs aren't reusable it's been kind of annoying me.

Years
  • Quick question, don't know if this has been asked before, but is it possible to get moves from one pokemon onto another, like suppose my houndour has rock smash, but I want to give it to another pokemon and since TMs aren't reusable it's been kind of annoying me.

no you can't, but you can buy all tms after 4th gym after you get the ticket

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2023
    so... i managed to use my cut and unlearn it, (those pesky daycare folks...). I just finished the fourth gym, but i cant get to yellowstone city whitout cut, am i currently soft locked?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    i like the game so far but the first gym really needs some scaling back, feroseed and fucking roserade on the first gym? i had to make like 4 strategies because the roserade had substitute and the levels capped for my mons at 13, its just needlessly hard

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2024
    You didn't patch the game right, join the discord and if someone has free time they can fix your save after you patched.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I started this game last evening and am stuck in the first gym, the Edgston Gym.
    I can't get to the gym leader because I am not able to cut the tree blocking her. I have a Cut user on me but nothing happens when I interact with the tree and when I select 'Cut' from the Pokemon menu it says I need a badge.

I'm certain this has to be the first gym because both areas that are not dead ends are blocked off currently.
    What do I do?
    I've tried Game-Z it won't even load, it gets stuck on black for several seconds and then a script error pops up.
    I installed the patch and still the issue persists.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I started this game last evening and am stuck in the first gym, the Edgston Gym.
    I can't get to the gym leader because I am not able to cut the tree blocking her. I have a Cut user on me but nothing happens when I interact with the tree and when I select 'Cut' from the Pokemon menu it says I need a badge.

I'm certain this has to be the first gym because both areas that are not dead ends are blocked off currently.
    What do I do?
    I've tried Game-Z it won't even load, it gets stuck on black for several seconds and then a script error pops up.
    I installed the patch and still the issue persists.

you don't need cut in the gym,there is a switch somewhere in the gym you have to press(sorry played the game long time ago,so can't remeber exact location)

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • i like the game so far but the first gym really needs some scaling back, feroseed and ****ing roserade on the first gym? i had to make like 4 strategies because the roserade had substitute and the levels capped for my mons at 13, its just needlessly hard

I swept her with a level 14 Houndour with a last-minute backup from a level 14 Beedrill.

Rosarade's Substitute and Protect back and forth was annoying but not difficult to deal with. It chipped itself down to about halfway with Substitute's sacrificial damage so when it finally Mega Drained I just needed one Ember to finish it.

From what I've gathered you should not have had a level 13 cap. I did not.

I had a level 17 Gale Wings Feltchinder ready for the Rosarade largely because seeing your post here (but also because of the episode title of HeroVoltsy's Flora battle) made me worry that I needed to be prepared for the Rosarade to put up a challenge.
    I never ended up needing it though it probably would have saved me all of or at least most of the Substitute and Protect turns.

Flora did tell me that I now have a level 25 cap after I defeated her but I can't tell right now if that's true.
    It sounds as though you are behind a patch or two.

That said, I can't really assess the story right now but I already love Squad Zero, the logo and battle entry animation are super dope as are the hoodies, and the fusion Eeveelutions looks dope but I am super disappointed after looking at the wiki to see that my favorite Eeveelution, Sylveon was stiffed.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

UPDATE: Alright you want an unreasonably difficult gym; Taze.

One Pokemon with a Water or Grass Hidden Power I can understand but both on his entire electric team as well as a Chinchou with Surf and a Ludicolo which has no business on an Electric-type gym leader's team but is a perfect Ground counter is downright cheating.
    On top of that, all of his Pokemon except the Chinchou are at least second stage evolutions while none of the provided ground-types in the area can evolve at his level or at least learn a decent Ground Move.

Rocco deviated from his type as well via having a Riolu but at least Riolu is a baby and isn't a very convenient counter to his weaknesses.

It's not even just the gym leaders, other trainers have unfair advantages as well such as Brendan with a level 10 Midkip that has Ice Beam and the girl trainer in Flora's gym with a Fletchinder that has Arial Ace when we don't at least have access to those TMs.

Oh and I can now confirm that there is no level cap as I continued to gain exp after reaching level 25 in the Taze battle.

Last edited:
    Back