• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Pokémon Delta - Alpha Release OST

Monstarules

TPP and Rainbowdevs developer
Years
  • Hey there friends, and happy April Fool's Day! Today I am sharing with you the alpha release OST of a planned Pokémon ROMHack, Pokémon Delta. No, it is not a prank! I figure you will all enjoy this on a day otherwise filled with pranksters and jokes.

(if the embed is broken, the link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEvmPkQ-o7M

So am I actually developing this game, or am I just an ideaguy with music? Well, I have been programming an engine known as the "Modern Ancient Engine" now for a while along with a group of ROMhackers known as Team Protostar, and it is expected to be usable sometime late this Summer. You can check the video for the links to the Discord and the GitHub, where you can keep track of development! Like all Pokémon Crystal hacks should be, as soon as it enters development, the source will be open for all to see and enjoy.

Makkaan

makkaan
    Days
  • I wanted to start a discussion about game development and dive into the fascinating process behind creating our favorite virtual worlds. As technology continues to advance, the gaming industry has seen remarkable growth, offering endless possibilities for aspiring game developers.

Whether you're a beginner looking to learn the ropes or an experienced developer seeking inspiration, this forum is the perfect place to share ideas, ask questions, and engage in conversations about game development.

Let's talk about the different aspects of game development, including game design, programming languages, graphics, sound design, storytelling, and game mechanics. Share your experiences, tips, and resources that have helped you in your game development journey.

Are you working on a game project currently? Tell us about it! Are there any challenges you're facing or specific areas you'd like to improve on? Let's collaborate and support each other in achieving our game development goals. property portal

Feel free to ask questions, seek advice, or share any interesting articles, tutorials, or online courses that have helped you enhance your game development skills.

Remember, game development is a continuous learning process, and by engaging in discussions like these, we can all grow as developers and contribute to the vibrant gaming community.

Back