• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
  • Hi.
    April 1, 2023 marks the 3rd anniversary of the initial release of Delta Emerald. Usually, on days like this some new announcements and good news arrive, but this is not it.
    I see that some people are still asking if I'm working on V2, so I feel like I should inform all of you that NO, I'm not. I'd say the project is discontinued for good.
    I tried to go back to work on the hack a few times, but it felt more like a chore than anything. More than that, I'm really lagging behind all new decomp stuff and don't have time nor energy to catch up to it.
    Another factor would be my desire to work on something else. I spent three years on this hack, working on its development in 2018-2020 and supporting it post-release and starting the work on V2 in 2020-2021 (and a few attempts in 2022). It's time for me to move on.
    I would like to thank all of you for your support throughout the years. I'm really glad I was able to create something you enjoyed playing.
    If anyone wishes to continue Delta Emerald V2 project on their own, please contact me on Discord. We can discuss the details there, but bear in mind I won't give away the project to the first random person immediately. I'd like to transfer the project to someone who will be actually able and willing to complete it.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Good to know again from you. It's okay that you don't want to work on this hack since I understand it may be easy to lose interest on a thing when you feel it like a chore (yeah, it happens to me almost every day...). Hope you are doing well with all the chaos happening.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    I have two questions.
    Is there experience share in this game? If so where can I find it?

Is there a store that sells battle items?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Hey, I'm playing Delta Emerald and I wonder if Manectric or any other electric-type can learn the move Volt Switch?

Days
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    I would like to ask what emulator to use in the game, the one I'm using is not working. preferably an Android/mobile emulator and with fast forward feature bc I get bored easily
    Or I'm just doing something wrong that it's not working, other rom work just fine

Days
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    How can I start the game, because I couldn't start it with the mGBA emulator and on my pc I couldn't open the VBA-M emulator because Windows was blocking it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Have the glitches with Mega Evolution been fixed? If they Mega Evolve at random or revert back to their normal form when you switch out (which would be especially annoying for Volt Switch Mega Manectric), that would interfere with the flow of a battle.

I don't really care about the other bugs but Mega Evolution is what I'm looking for in a rom hack.

Days
    • Seen Dec 5, 2023
    I have two questions.
    Is there experience share in this game? If so where can I find it?

Is there a store that sells battle items?
    have u gone back to mr. stone in rustboro after delivering the letter to steven in dewford cave?

Days
  • My Pokemon Delta keeps crashing when I reach the Sky Pillar, talk to the Lady, or interact with Rayquaza in the mGBA and VBA emulators, and a message saying "Jumped to invalid address 6951AEFE" appears—how can I fix this?

Timz0r

I lick rocks for science.
    Days
    • Seen today
    So yeah, decided to pick this one up since I do like ORAS and Emerald. Promising combination for sure, but sadly you didn't included the cutscene that's in ORAS where Zinnia makes her actual first appearence when you leave Petalburg Woods. I kinda see this as a missed oppertunity you didn't included this cutscene at all.

Also I feel Ralts isn't at all in the usual spot. I tried looking for one, but I just can't seem to find one, while of course Wally got his (illegitimate) level 5 first try.

Edit:

It seems you've probably locked away Ralts behind a flag, because I now I can find plenty of those. Not really cool if you tell me. What else Pokémon you've locked away behind a flag? I honesty don't want to know. Also I don't like how you've introduced Zinnia in this one. I feel like that was way too early to start that. You could have found a way or a reason to revisit that location for some reason to trigger that event, but sadly you didn't. Kinda a bummer. Not sure if I'll be continue'ing this.

Last edited:
    Back