• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon "DESOLATE" version.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    I just spent three hours writing this thread, and just as I was about to finish my browser crashed. I should be asleep right now, but I don't care. I want to share this.

Now, hopefully this time instead of crashing I can actually get this posted...

Pokémon Desolate version takes place in the Volora region. In this thread I will go through the following:

- In-depth story of the opening scene.
    - Pokémon League
    - Pokémon
    - Features

Quick note: This is not set in stone. I do not know how to script or anything. I have never hacked a game before so I have absolutely zero experience. This game may not ever happen unless I learn how to hack - which may take a long time - or if someone who already knows how to hack thinks my idea is pretty cool and wants to take it upon themselves. If you - the person reading this - know how to make a Pokémon hack from scratch like this, be my guest to use these ideas.

So with that being said, let's get into it!

Storyline teaser.
    Spoiler:

Pokémon League.
    Spoiler:

Pokémon!
    Spoiler:

Features.
    Spoiler:

Now I probably have a load of other features in mind but because it is currently 1 a.m. my brain is dead. If I remember those features - or think of new ones, I'll either update the post or reply to it. Orrrrr if you guys are interested in blogging I could setup a Blogger for all my ideas that could be used in this hack.

Again I just want to say that this probably isn't possible for me to make if I can't learn how to hack. With that being said I would like to mention once more that if you are reading this and you know how to hack feel free to use these ideas and take this hack upon yourself. It'd be interesting to see what it looks like. But at the end of the day, this was just an idea thread. Stuff to get my creativity off my chest. If you read through the entire thing, go and buy yourself some Taco Bell and pretend that I bought it for you. I really appreciate it.

Cheers,
    Mirthless.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Sounds like a cool pokemon hack, can't wait!

Sadly unless I learn how to script (which is a very long time from now) or someone else who knows how to hack takes this idea upon themselves it won't be released.

As far as storyline goes, thank you! Is there anything you'd like to see added?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    Interesting idea. This sounds like an intriguing hack. I like the sound of it. I know there are no extra Pokemon beyond gen 4, but are there mega evolutions? Anyway, hope it goes well.

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    I like it how you added humor into your Idea Showcase. It gives the viewers an exciting feeling. :) This hack truly has potential, but i think it will be better if you scratched out Team Missle and added a different antagonist to the story. :)

Good Luck!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2016
    I like it how you added humor into your Idea Showcase. It gives the viewers an exciting feeling. :) This hack truly has potential, but i think it will be better if you scratched out Team Missle and added a different antagonist to the story. :)

Good Luck!
    I agree with this feedback, your idea is amazing, but if you took out the Team Missle part and added a different antagonist, it would make your story more unique. Good Luck!

Back