• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Detergent [v1.4.1]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    how does the debug thing in this game work? also i decided to start up the game after a long time and my rival seems to be invisible or something, and it crashes when we finish the first rival battle, idk why

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    Is there something I need to do to enable the changes to really work? Because so far the only thing that's actually been changed is the title screen.

Max number of items I can buy is still 99, no extra options for surf and bike bgm, no animation switch, exp all doesn't work, can't access debug etc

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    i experienced crash error at Taen's Quest in dragon ruin .
    if i do double battle with perfection cultist tean in dragon ruin, it has crash error.

taen sent out Talonflame and florges. and it crash..

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2022
    It's been so long since I played Pokemon Insurgence.

Did Pokemon Insurgence have trainers that scaled to your level? Or is that unique to Detergent?

I was messing around with debug mode to try and reach some of the towns earlier so I could see if their music was changed with the 'Complete Music Overhaul' or not when I discovered trainers scale up to your level on Vanilla.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2022
    in the next update can you add beaten game mode where you are the champion you have all the pokemon you have infinite money and items and all the pokemon are level 1000

Years
  • Is there something I need to do to enable the changes to really work? Because so far the only thing that's actually been changed is the title screen.

Max number of items I can buy is still 99, no extra options for surf and bike bgm, no animation switch, exp all doesn't work, can't access debug etc

this game is not a patch, from these i assume you downloaded insurgence first, you dont need to do that

Years
  • It's been so long since I played Pokemon Insurgence.

Did Pokemon Insurgence have trainers that scaled to your level? Or is that unique to Detergent?

I was messing around with debug mode to try and reach some of the towns earlier so I could see if their music was changed with the 'Complete Music Overhaul' or not when I discovered trainers scale up to your level on Vanilla.

some trainer scaled in insurgence, mostly the important ones, however in detergent the opposite is also true, if the trainer you are fighting is a nobody they will scale, forcing a level curve

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Hello, I get an error when compiling all data with debug mode. I get the error the script is too long and the game closes

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I'm stuck on Vanilla Calreath. He's literally impossible.
    1.Double battle
    2.Both of his first mons are only weak to Grass, and Electric types are downright useless in this fight
    3.They use Legendary signature moves
    4.I tried every strategy I could (Water Absorb Cacturne, Grass Whistle Snorlax, Grass moves on Armor Leavanny, etc.) and I still can't defeat him

Possible Next Strategies:
    1. Shedinja
    2. Wobbuffet
    3. F.E.A.R
    4. Sticky Web (highest chance since this will greatly weaken his team)

Back