• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Adventure! Release Thread (Vol 1 - ??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cem-chan

Victory
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Thanks for the scans. You work pretty fast too and the manga is awesome

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
  • One more chapter and say see ya to this manga for a long time till the second volume come out in USA ;_;

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
  • Konnichiwa Minna-san ^^

Ok, sorry for no update this thread but if I put link of chapter 05, nobody pay me attention. So I awaited for someone to post something for up position on this thread and everyone looks here.

VOLUME 01 COMPLETE!

ENJOY MANGA LOVERS :D

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • You know, if you wait a day or so (maybe shorter), the forum doesn't automatically merge your posts, and you can post regularly.

Anyway, I'm glad that you finally finished the volume. One thing of note, though- I didn't scan the advertisements that were included with the volume. After I finished scanning Chapter 5, my eyes were burning like hell, and I just couldn't be assed to scan the extra 2-3 pages of advertisements. I hope nobody minds, because I sure as hell am not scanning them. :D

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Not at all. They're just advertisements for other Pokemon-related Viz manga, such as the Pokemon Adventures: Red Collection. There was also the "You are reading the wrong way" message at the end of the book (featuring Hareta and Piplup).

If you absolutely need them, I suppose I could drag out my scanner...

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    wow, thanks a lot you guys! this manga is great, it's so funny! though they made the battles seems so easy..

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2009
    I tried clicking on it last night, but it just left me to a blank page. Plz reply soon, looks like a good manga T_T

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back