• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Divine Bond version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin_Prismriver

Pokémon Cremisi Portals Game Director
Years
  • zDBlRxq.png

(English might not be perfect, I'm italian :v)

What is Pokémon Divine Bond version?
    So, everything started when our founder Charm decided to make a game on RPG Maker, after being into hacking for about a year and a half, mainly because the engine appared to be more flexible and easy to use. The Project itself was born back in 2013 as a work in progress, without the aid of Essentials, but was then implemented. Game will be in English and Italian.

Team!
    Charm - Project founder, mapper, eventer
    GreatGodGanesha - Mapper and eventer help
    Vin_Prismriver - Character Designer, contributor
    Archer Greywolf - Musician
    KarotaKid - Graphic
    Waldorf - Contributor

Plot, setting, characters
    Welcome to the Sehot region, guys! It's a quiet land, populated by worshippers of the creation god Arceus, and placed right on the opposite emisphere of Sinnoh. Upon reaching the age of 16, newbie trainers have the right to leave on a journey in order to climb the sacred mountain where it is said Arceus is encountered. This is done by getting over a trial: you first need to collect all of the badges throughout the Sehot region, then find a series of mysterious hidden objects.
    Still, in recent times, something strange's happening in the Sehot region: its patron's losing energy and in the meantime a secret sect is trying to overcome the region theocracy by shooting shrines down.

Get ready to meet awesome characters, while exploring a region absorbed into nature and unraveling the mysteries behind the creation Pokémon: everything in Pokémon Divine Bond.

Features
    - Whole new region: Sehot
    - New characters
    - New Villanous Team (still it won't be as suffocating as the main games' teams are)
    - Brilliant soundtrack featuring Touhou Project themes
    - 721 Pokémon to catch and train, plus a new legendary
    - A new pokémon type, which many of the game mysteries are connected to
    - Everything updated to gen six, with many new moves, and some of them modified.
    - Gyms are not the only task you have to overcome.
    - All of the starters are available from the beginning.
    - Mega Evolutions!
    - Some of the Pokémon's stats and movesets will be changed, in order to balance the game.

Media

Screenshots and video (I know you wanted these):​
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Example of (rough) artwork:​
    Spoiler:

Bits of Soundtrack:
    Common Trainer Battle Theme
    Route 7, 8, 9 Them

When will the first beta come out?
    We can't really tell, so don't ask.

Credits
    Poccil, Flameguru and Maruno for the Starter Kit
    Dewitty, Prince Legendario, Kymotonian, Alucus&Calis, Bulbapedia for tiles
    All rights to the Pokémon Company

Want to support the game?
    Here's a cutie little banner for you to place in your signature ><
    iHbZfhP.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • I like the sound of this! I really wanna know what your new type is...so mysterious!
    Anyways, I'd like to see some more screenshots, if you feel like putting some up. I look forward to future updates~

Vin_Prismriver

Years
  • Hi there guys! After a long time, here's a little update!
    This is kind-of-final map of the Sehot region! There are a lot of cities in there, and each one will have different tiles and different background music! :3
    A3wJSql.jpg

Vin_Prismriver

Years
  • Hi there! Sorry to double post, but I'm here to show you something special :3

We're not trying to get you hyped, we want to hand you a question instead! Can you guess which Pokémon is this?

10603229_733697526678513_6472369284886686223_n.png

Fear not, the answer is going to be given in a short time. Stay tuned!

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It sounds like an interesting idea, and the more new type makes me curious about how it will affect battle strategies, and the art looks very nice, hope you can make it into the game. Wish I could help, but I don't know anything about how to make a game, so I just can support and give feedback on bugs and mistakes you make.

Vin_Prismriver

Years
  • Thanks leocain for your support, I hope we don't let your hopes down. Instead, here's a new little update.

7VOwDTp.png

If you think the pokemon summary screen colors were changed, you guess right, but by the time you will have seen this, its final version will be done :3
    Apparently this is a normal Bulbasaur, but, what? Where has his Poison type gone? Hehe, that's part of the game features! First, many pokémon will have the new fairy type, and second, many pokémon will have their types changed, not necessairly into the new mysterious one!

I bring you a question, guys: would you prefer too see often small updates, or less often updates but with more screens and informations? Let me know by replying or sending me a personal message!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back