• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Divulgence

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2021
    I loved the systems, especially the artificial intelligence of the pokemon, very realistic the pokemon does not want to obey, it reminds me of the ash charizard.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2020
    I used an escape rune to get out of wolfran cave and now i am stuck facing up on route 3. I cannot enter either the town entrance or wolfran cave.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    I used an escape rune to get out of wolfran cave and now i am stuck facing up on route 3. I cannot enter either the town entrance or wolfran cave.

can you send me your save file? its in here:
    C:/Users/(your name)/Saved Games/Pokemon Divulgence
    The file is called Game.rxdata

I'll fix you up and then send it back to you.
    If you have discord it would be faster through there, but if not Ill just drop it here for you

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    What's up y'all?!
    I got a spicy update for you all:

[ZIP]:
    https://bit.ly/ZIPDivulgence1-3

[RAR]:
    https://bit.ly/RARDivulgence1-3

This fixed a lot of previous bugs, but it also adds a lot of new things, such as:

-> Multiple Save Files
    -> Seperated Terrains from Field effects
    -> Caterpie Trade
    -> Pokégear
    -> Planting Berries
    -> New sidequest
    -> Reworked EXP Bottles
    -> Custom Windowskins​
    and many more, please read the READ ME/ Patch Notes for info

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    I'm a dumbass and left a game breaking bug in: Redownload again and it is fixed. Sorry for your troubles.

Back