• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Pokémon DPS Edition intro glitch and a few other fixes

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2022
    Hi, I'm new here.

My name is Joshua, I'm 16 and I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

I created this account because I'm very interested in rom hacking and I kindly, wanted you guys to help me out in my first ever rom hack, Pokemon DPS Edition, which I just uploaded (If you cannot find it, I believe it is in the moderation queue but there is no need to worry as it will be uploaded really soon). I would really appreciate if you can help me with the Professor's intro as it is sort of glitchy. I would be very really happy if you will cooperate and help me in developing this hack, since our leader stated that if we cannot fix the Professor's intro by Thursday 7th November, he might cancel this project. So, hopefully we might expect your help in fixing this intro amidst a few other stuff such as start screen and a new Professor Birch's sprite. I believe it will be fun!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2022
    Sirs, I have a request to you. Could you please kindly, translate the Professor intro into Professor Birch's intro. As you can see I tried my level best to edit the intro but for some reason, it did not work and became sort of glitchy. So, I would be really happy if you can kindly fix his intro to be the same as Professor Birch's, except the name of the Professor being Professor Joseph. Your help will be highly appreciable.

You can help me if you:

- Can do a good intro and insert it in the rom.
    - Can do some sprites (overworld and trainers) and insert them in the rom.
    - Wanna test the version for some bugs.

Link

Anyways, here is the link of v1.0. I will really appreciate your help in the introduction of this rom hack.

gofile.io/?c=Y2QfgI

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2022
    If you would like to kindly help me out with this, you may apply this .ips patch to a clean Pokemon Ruby 1.0 rom using Lunar IPS. I hope you would kindly help me in fixing this intro text, so that I would be able to bring this rom hack to fruition by the deadline, and be able to work on it further, and hopefully have a great rom hack. I would be obviously credit all of you who would assist me in pursuing this goal. Thanks in advance for helping me out in this time of difficulty.

Back