• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Dregs

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Introducing Pokémon: Dregs edition!

I've seen a bunch of people wanting to do Trashlockes of various games, so I figured I would make a game that can ONLY be played as one!

That's right: all the terrible, useless Pokémon that we've come to hate and disregard, all in one place. In this game, the only Pokémon available to you will have a base stat total of 475 or less (some exceptions may apply). Only a few have had their stats changed, mainly to incorporate some Dragon-type Pokémon and a couple fan-favorite worst of the worst. Taking place in a brand new area called the Detritus region, you set off on a novel adventure that is full of "fun" and "excitement" the likes of which you've never experienced! And hopefully never will again!

But be careful...Some people aren't too happy with their native Pokémon; they might want to import some from different regions in order to take control of the Detritus region and exterminate all the crap, including your team!

Can you assemble a team to be the best of the worst in the Detritus region? Aer you able to utilize all those that have been cast aside and neglected? And will you be able to harness the power of friendship to overcome the sheer statistical power of Team Supreme? Good luck!

Some screenshots are included below!

Features include:
    Spoiler:

This game is a work in progress. We have almost finished a demo that goes up until the second gym, and we hope to have a more functional beta version in the coming months! If you, or someone you know, would like to assist in the development of our game, please message us to join our Discord!

IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO TRY A NUZLOCKE FOR THIS GAME WHEN COMPLETED. TRY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The Team includes:
    - Myself (Grit3694) - Director, writer
    - Ardeghno - Spriter, artist
    - Hystrucgon - Spriter, artist
    - Karthi - Developer
    - Retekcorp - Developer

Credits
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• Pokémon: Dregs
      1.png
      29 KB · Views: 58
      2.png
      42.1 KB · Views: 57
      3.png
      28.3 KB · Views: 47
      4.png
      38.7 KB · Views: 39
      5.png
      27.6 KB · Views: 34
      6.png
      28.4 KB · Views: 28
      7.png
      33.1 KB · Views: 26
      8.png
      41.2 KB · Views: 22
      9.png
      33.3 KB · Views: 23
      10.png
      30.7 KB · Views: 21
      11.png
      30.6 KB · Views: 20
      12.png
      29.3 KB · Views: 19
      13.png
      31 KB · Views: 20
      14.png
      44 KB · Views: 21

TheFandomPerson

Overgrown Emo Kid
    Years
    I love the RPG concept of being forced to just make do, somehow, with whatever tools you can get. No shops, no crafting things, you're stuck with whatever you can find, and you have to get creative in ways you might not otherwise. Also, I've always kinda been fond of the trash mons? They're just so pitiful and I love them. A lot of these are Pokemon I probably haven't used before, which is always a welcome experience! Keeps things fresh. Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

Karthick__

Pokemon Fan Game Developer
    Years
    I love the RPG concept of being forced to just make do, somehow, with whatever tools you can get. No shops, no crafting things, you're stuck with whatever you can find, and you have to get creative in ways you might not otherwise. Also, I've always kinda been fond of the trash mons? They're just so pitiful and I love them. A lot of these are Pokemon I probably haven't used before, which is always a welcome experience! Keeps things fresh. Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

Thanks for your feed back, and we released our demo version in pokecommunity and Relic castle Go and Check out
    (broken link removed)

Back