• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Christos plz show us some pics of progress,ⓐⓢ ⓘⓣ ⓢⓔⓔⓜⓢ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓝⓔⓧⓣ ⓑⓔⓣⓐ ⓘⓣⓢ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓑⓔ ⓣⓞⓣⓐⓛⓛⓨ ⓐⓜⓐⓩⓘⓝⓖ

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2017
    How about pokemon that need to be traded before it can evolve, does you change the way they evolve or what?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2017
    Hi @Christos! Just wanted to know if we can find swablu in this hack? Thanks! I also wanted to say that I'm really enjoying the game so far, keep it up!

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2017
    Um, I really like this rom hack but I find it really hard to get my hacks when the trainer overworld sprite and battle sprite don't match. Can you fix this? I'm sure tons of people feel the same.

Years
  • This hack is amazing so far but it's been a while since the beta was released and finished any news about the possible release of one where we could reach the elite four and stuff? Since I feel like dissatisfied with the hack ending so early on in the story no offense, you've done a great job so far but yeah just can't wait to finish this hack Y'know

Years
  • I guess I know what iam playing when dis game gets more releases
    ;) I can help with mapping but I know you will be fine so good luck and keep up the great work

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2017
    I would like to know where I could get a dawn stone to evolve a male kirlia.
    I would also like to know where to find the HM cut, but it's probably somewhere so obvious or someone so obvious that it'll make me feel stupid.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2017
    Hey umm I'd like you to continue this rom hack please .....your doing amazing by the way

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back