• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum 2

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I'm planning to release the update tomorrow if I can, so I would just download that and see if it fixes whatever the problem may be.

One person did have trouble with their file in Astana City, but it wasn't giving them a corrupted file. Hopefully the update will fix it for you.

I mean it's a really fun game. Honestly, I'll wait and try to just replay up to where I was haha. I'm a little peeved, but if you think there is a fix I'll try it.

Side note: I wanted to use Mamoswine on my team (Right before my file corrupted my Swinub evolved into Pilo). Where can we get heart scales, so I can re-teach it Ancient Power/did you make it a TM I could get somewhere?

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    I mean it's a really fun game. Honestly, I'll wait and try to just replay up to where I was haha. I'm a little peeved, but if you think there is a fix I'll try it.

Side note: I wanted to use Mamoswine on my team (Right before my file corrupted my Swinub evolved into Pilo). Where can we get heart scales, so I can re-teach it Ancient Power/did you make it a TM I could get somewhere?

You can check everything like TMs, encounters, items in the PBS folder.

Years
    I just caught another Trunq and leveled it up to Treeniqua and the base stats definitely stayed the same. I deleted the old game folder and just clicked on the new game folder, since the save is stored elsewhere.
    That's very odd. I don't understand why it's doing that...

I don't know of any for save crashes, unfortunately. : (

You can get Heart Scales from a man near the lighthouse in Port Batumi.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I guess I should just download the version currently up, and just play up to where I was?

EDIT: So I DLed the new version and what happened is attached.

Attachments

• Pokémon Electrum 2
      I need help.PNG
      10.6 KB · Views: 8
    Last edited:
    Years
    I guess I should just download the version currently up, and just play up to where I was?

EDIT: So I DLed the new version and what happened is attached.

That's an error I've never seen before in either of my games.

I did a quick search and found this, which matches the first part of the error. I haven't been able to locate anything on those other words.

I hate that you're having this problem so much, is worse that I really don't know how to fix it...

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    That's an error I've never seen before in either of my games.

I did a quick search and found this, which matches the first part of the error. I haven't been able to locate anything on those other words.

I hate that you're having this problem so much, is worse that I really don't know how to fix it...

It's cool! I deleted the old save and just gonna replay to where I was (Was just the 4th badge so no biggie. Trained and got the first badge last night)

Years
    It's cool! I deleted the old save and just gonna replay to where I was (Was just the 4th badge so no biggie. Trained and got the first badge last night)

Am happy to hear you will continue playing!

One thing that I do, even with the actual physical games like Emerald is I always save inside a Pokemon Center. I don't know why exactly, maybe I am just paranoid 😅

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    I am also getting the issue where trunq's base stats stay the same even after evolving. Maybe you didnt apply the changes from the pbs files?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Am happy to hear you will continue playing!

One thing that I do, even with the actual physical games like Emerald is I always save inside a Pokemon Center. I don't know why exactly, maybe I am just paranoid 😅

Yeap haha. I actually beat the 3rd gym last night.

Question: Is there a place where I can see movesets and base stats for everything in the pokedex. I wanted to see something about Gardevoir and Aquarius.

Years
    I am also getting the issue where trunq's base stats stay the same even after evolving. Maybe you didnt apply the changes from the pbs files?
    They're fixed in the PBS and they're working when I did a test play on my end, so I'm not sure what's going on. I don't know if it's in the save file or where the problem lies. I would think that Roselia would be having this issue too, but it doesn't seem to be...

Yeap haha. I actually beat the 3rd gym last night.

Question: Is there a place where I can see movesets and base stats for everything in the pokedex. I wanted to see something about Gardevoir and Aquarius.
    Gardevoir uses its Gen V stats and movesets, while Aquarius generally follows Blastoise with some added moves.

Years
    Cool, where would I find Moon Blast or Dazzling Gleam as TMs?

I don't know off the top of my head, but I know one is in Sarajev Town.

I'm thinking You can get Moonblast before the Hrodna Town Gym (#6) but again I'm not 100% sure on that, as the last time I worked on those areas was back in October.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I don't know off the top of my head, but I know one is in Sarajev Town.

I'm thinking You can get Moonblast before the Hrodna Town Gym (#6) but again I'm not 100% sure on that, as the last time I worked on those areas was back in October.

Cool, I just got the 5th badge anyway so let's see if it's there.

Another question: How does Roselia evolve if Shiny Stone doesn't work...

Years
    Cool, I just got the 5th badge anyway so let's see if it's there.

Another question: How does Roselia evolve if Shiny Stone doesn't work...

Appears that's a mistake on my end, I will have to fix that next I've a chance to.

Pendraken is a good alternative for a poison-type and it learns Power Whip, just in case you're interested. You can find its base form, Squink, in the Blackwater Swamp.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    hello i am at the old manor where the rockets have kidnapped a gymleader, i beat all the grunts but when i go by Carr and Orn nothing happens, i can interact with them, Orn makes his normal grunting noises and Carr says he'll see me in sarajev gym and i cannot interact with the gym leader, and the gym is blocked by a little girl with pink hair, i think i might be soft-locked or something

Years
    hello i am at the old manor where the rockets have kidnapped a gymleader, i beat all the grunts but when i go by Carr and Orn nothing happens, i can interact with them, Orn makes his normal grunting noises and Carr says he'll see me in sarajev gym and i cannot interact with the gym leader, and the gym is blocked by a little girl with pink hair, i think i might be soft-locked or something

Please see the Bugs/Glitches part on the main page. There are details for the Old Manor bug. Don't worry, it's very simple to bypass.

Years
    Stopping by. Haven't forgotten about the next patch but I've not had a chance to package it. I'm running +15hr days almost every day.

The next update will have fixes for the Old Manor and some odd tileset problems that have been encountered. I do not have any answers for the Trunq family line issues with stats. My best guess is that it is tied in with the save file itself. Next fix will be the last, so if you have encountered something that hasn't been brought up please do notify me.

I know quite a few have really struggled with the gym in Riga Village, that is intentional. So, if you've given it a shot and have given up hope, I'm providing the route map for you below.

Spoiler:

Back