• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum Version

Years
  • Im in the cave by blue water falls and my sprite isnt visible, its just an empty cave with the flash light to navigate it, how do i get out?

Years
    • They/Them and He/Him
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I know this game was made ages ago but I'm at the Radio Tower part and the boss trainer isn't there for some reason, am I missing something?

Years
  • Im in the cave by blue water falls and my sprite isnt visible, its just an empty cave with the flash light to navigate it, how do i get out?
    I'm sorry, I didn't get a notice that you had posted. You are in Dark Cave, correct?

I know this game was made ages ago but I'm at the Radio Tower part and the boss trainer isn't there for some reason, am I missing something?
    This was a recurring glitch, for some reason. Are you trying to face Petrel or Ariana/Archer?

If it's Petrel that's not showing up, you have an outdated version.

Years
    • They/Them and He/Him
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I downloaded the latest version from this site before I played, its none of them that're showing up it looks like

Years
    • They/Them and He/Him
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I think its Petrel which is odd since I downloaded the latest version right before I started to play, I didn't have this issue last time I played the game

Years
  • I think its Petrel which is odd since I downloaded the latest version right before I started to play, I didn't have this issue last time I played the game

Drives me crazy that it's still doing that after all this time, I wish I had a fix for it but I honestly have no idea why it does that randomly to people.

The event for Petrel is set just like any Route trainer so that he won't disappear for any reason but somehow he's doing it.

Sorry I don't have a more helpful answer : (

Back