• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Enigma - Chapter One Released Now

Years
  • Seemed to have found a minor glitch. I lost a battle and when I respawned at the pokemon center my following pokemon is gone. I tried a soft and hard reset to get it back but it didn't work. Little help?
    Edit: never mind. I see it's a thing that'll be straightened out next update

Thank you for reporting!

Years
  • Hi everyone~
    Happy New Years from everyone on the Enigma Team! I'm here to show off some new stuff at the beginning of the year! We'll be showing a lot more stuff soon! For now, enjoy the new year with this small part of an upcoming cave! I've been experimenting with fog and lighting effects, and I think the effect looks very nice! Please let me know what you think. Feel free to speculate about what this cave is, or why you may need to come here!

Pokémon Enigma - Chapter One Released Now

As for the release date for Chapter 2: Decaying Blossoms, we're still aiming for sometime this Spring! Make sure to catch up on any content you may have missed in our current Demo! And then join the Discord Server and talk with us about it!

We're also recruiting some dedicated volunteers to help us make the game! We're currently looking for Musicians, a Digital Artist, Ruby Script Coder, and additional Pixel Artists. Please reach out to me through PMs here on the forums, or message me on my discord: mew#4882

Thanks
    -Mew

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    lol who else thought the game was in another language when they started or is it just me

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2021
    Not sure if this was reported yet, but after using teleport to return to the pokecenter I was sent into the void.

Years
  • it's nice but i recommend to make the sky black like night. the title image while nice doesn't fit the game. it's especiaily with the title name,which means something which cannot be described which fits perfectly if you draw the sky blacks as it will look mysterious.

Years
  • it's nice but i recommend to make the sky black like night. the title image while nice doesn't fit the game. it's especiaily with the title name,which means something which cannot be described which fits perfectly if you draw the sky blacks as it will look mysterious.

Who's to say the title screen won't change as you progress through your journey

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    For some reason the game won't let me complete a "Job" i just did the Love Letter quest and everything finished but the game still thinks i'm on that quest. What do I do?

Edit: One of the restricted keys for the Library went missing, I am now softlocked.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey great game so far, I'm really having fun, but when I try to get the spritzee in the Perennial Catacombs it gives me this error message, and it closes the game!

Pokémon Enigma - Chapter One Released Now

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    Hello. I would like to ask if the second chapter or the full game will be released in the future, because I like to play and shoot this game on youtube and I'm just waiting for the full game or at least the second chapter to come out. I hope this game doesn't end up as unfinished as some other amazing fan games. I hope you read and write it down. Have a nice day.
    P.S. I am sorry for my english.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hello. I would like to ask if the second chapter or the full game will be released in the future, because I like to play and shoot this game on youtube and I'm just waiting for the full game or at least the second chapter to come out. I hope this game doesn't end up as unfinished as some other amazing fan games. I hope you read and write it down. Have a nice day.
    P.S. I am sorry for my english.

you finna be disappointed but on the discord the dev said that he is gonna be putting the project on hold for the for the foreseeable future

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    Great game but i get an error when i try to look for Wingull location in pokedex and game crash. Any fixes or better yet, location for catch?
    "Script 'PokemonNestAndForm' line 35: NameError occurred.
    Uninitialized constant
    PokemonNestMapScene;;AdvancePokedexScene"

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2022
    For some reason the game won't let me complete a "Job" i just did the Love Letter quest and everything finished but the game still thinks i'm on that quest. What do I do?

Edit: One of the restricted keys for the Library went missing, I am now softlocked.

yo im stuck on the love letter quest,i have to find the granny's teeth for the flowers and idk where and how to find them,how did you do it?

Back