• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Enigma - Chapter One Released Now

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
  • is this game dead? it had a lot of potential... :(

I hope not, I am enjoying it thus far but the discord invite is not working so I fear it might be.

I'm gonna go ahead and report a couple of minor bugs I have experienced just in case---or perhaps just wishful thinking:

1. I blacked out to a wild Pokemon just after the first battle allied with Brady and now I can't get my follower Pokemon back.

UPDATE: I got it back RIGHT at the end of the main content. XD Don't know how though.

2. I got a Jolly Mint from a quest and gave it to my Rookidee and it turned him Adamant. Fortunately, for a Rookidee, Adamant is even better than Jolly so I am happy with that but it's still a problem that the mints give the wrong nature.

Last edited:
    Back