• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Eris Emerald (v0.3.1)

Years
  • I've been playing this hack on and off today with type randomization and palette shifting turned on, and I've noticed there seems to be an issue with some 'mons with Ice as (I think) their primary type, where one of their darker colours will be a very vivid and saturated green colour that sticks out from the rest of the Ice palette. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I'll keep my eye out as I continue playing to see if I can catch it. If it helps I believe one of the 'mons I saw this with was Vileplume. No idea if this hack is being worked on at all anymore since your last reply was almost a year ago now, but I figured I might as well bring it up anyhow just in case.

I'm having a whole lot of fun with it by the way, it's interesting how cute some Pokémon can look with a simple palette swap. I've got an Ice/Grass Alolan Raichu I named "Sour" that looks super cute!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    There's something wrong with the automatic HM system. When I started the game and went to Rustboro and got the Cut HM, I was able to use it on its own without teaching it to any pokemon. But I think after I defeated the Rustboro Gym I'm unable to use Cut anywhere. It doesn't work on the trees at all. Rock Smash & Fly work fine. Even after I got Surf, I was not able to use it on its own. I first thought I might need a water type in your party to get it to trigger the surf automatically but that didn't work as well. I was only able to Surf after I caught a Water type pokemon and actually taught it the HM. Same thing is happening with Strength. I have the HM and the required badges and even have a pokemon capable of learning it in my party but still cannot use the HM without literally teaching the pokemon that move. It's really frustrating and I don't want to catch any pokemon just to teach them any HM!! Plz help! Am I doing something wrong?

Also I turned on the randomizer so I was able to catch a Shaymin. Is there any way to evolve/change its form? It doesnt seem to use any of the evolve items sold in the supermarket at Lilycove. Is the Land Form available?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2023
    What is the expanded regional dex/encounter list? You say there's more pokemon available without randomising but I can't see any way to find out which.

It'd also be cool to fiddle with the percentages of how often types are randomised. (So if you wanted to add a rarity element to it, perhaps not every wild pokemon encounter spawns with it's own types.)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Is this game still being worked on? I can't wait to see the full 898 or at least the non legendary mons be added with the palette swap

Back