• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon Escapism

Years
  • Pokémon Escapism

Pokémon Escapism
    (Formerly known as Pokémon Dark Platinum)
    Pokémon Essentials v19 used.

1300 years ago, something happened. Something bizarre. Something out of this world, but what was it?
    ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎ ‎‏‏‎No one knows, as the only source of information about this event, the relics, have been destroyed.

In-game screenshots
    Pokémon Escapism
    Pokémon Escapism

Pokémon Escapism
    Pokémon Escapism

UI Features
    Pokémon Escapism
    Pokémon Escapism

Pokémon Escapism
    Pokémon Escapism

The Main Characters:
    Pokémon Escapism

About the game:
    Pokémon Escapism is a Gen-4 styled fangame made using RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials v19. It features (or rather plans on including) all 898 Pokémon,
    Wild Areas, New battle elements, New UI's and the popular EBDX!
    I have been working on this game for 2 years with about 3 people.

The plot:
    It is nearly the end of April, you follow your normal daily routine, untill you receive a letter from your dad. This spring marks the beginning of your journey in this region of Avon!
    Later on in your journey, your father along with some group of scientists discover a massive increase in the gravity of certain places of the region. There seems to be some sort of human activity which has caused this. Such big of an event can lead to a great disaster, similar to that which happened 1300 years ago.

Who we are currently looking for:
    The story makers:
    What does it even mean to have a RPG game without a story and an environment? The plot as of now is quite incomplete, we would love to have some storywriters who can write amazing stories, as well as some mappers who can make the in-game world more lively!
    • Writers
    • Mappers
    • Eventers

Artists
    Artists give life to characters, It would be wonderful to have them help us in this project!
    • Character designers
    • Artists for illustrations
    • Spriters
    • Tileset Artists

We would gladly accept:
    Composers
    It would be a matter of pleasure to have custom music for our game! People who can work out with the Gen 5 soundfont are welcome!
    Programmers
    I can't really do all the programming on my own, I would really need some help in making some unique features possible via code.

The DPE Discord : https://discord.gg/fDU8cTKUFD
    If you want to join the Dev Team, you can DM me over my discord! My username is LackDeJurane#2096

Credits to the resources:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    When is the game done?
    And btw
    Im a good detailer for maps but my pc is ded so when i have a pc u can contact me
    I can surely help you guys but forat i need a new pc

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Apr 24, 2022
    Hey if you still need mappers I would like to help, even through I'm a rookie. Just reach out to me on discord patkinmon#0157

Back