• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Ethos

ENLS

Retired
Years

• Join our Discord here:
    Ethos Discord

Pokémon Ethos

Download Pokémon Ethos (Demo v0.1.3)

Engine: Pokémon Essentials v19.1 (RPG Maker XP)
    IDE: Virtual Studio Code
    Audio Editing: Audacity
    Image Editing: Paint.NET & Adobe Photoshop

(broken link removed)
    (broken link removed)
    (broken link removed)
    (broken link removed)

Story:
    When your father goes missing during a routine trip to Juletone City, it's up to you to discover his whereabouts!
    Travel through a region fresh off the heels of legalized Pokémon training, battling the newly established Gym Leaders on your way.
    Hone your skills for the inevitable confrontation with NOVA: The National Outcry of Valiant Allies!
    Learn the truth of what happened to your father on that faithful night with the "help" of your rival, the superhero wannabe: Howlight Harlequin!

Developer's Notes:
    This demo includes 46 BRAND NEW fakemon, which are all obtainable in the demo.
    The demo goes up to the 3rd gym.
    We are actively working on the full game and plan to release it as soon as possible.

(broken link removed)

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    I'm surprised no one has commented on this yet, from the overworld aesthetic to the fakemon designs, everything shown looks very nice. The only thing that looks a bit weird would be the battle backgrounds you show in the screenshots, that's just my opinion but everything else looks great.

Years
    • Seen today
    Commenting just to agree with Ayrei: this game's awesome.

I forgot to comment here since I already did it in other Forum.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    That was really fun! I really enjoyed the artstyle. I'm currently trying to catch and evolve every available pokemon. Is salamoist obtainable? I tried fishing for it but no luck yet. Is there an estimated release date for the next update?

Years
    • Seen today
    I caught mine in Sunshade Town. =)
    Also, acordding to what I have read, no estimate release date.

Back