• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Exterminators

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
  • war scene?

It's going to have the same overall plot, I'm not quite sure when exactly its going to split off yet, some of the characters have changed and things will be changed slightly or happen at different times, but the same stuff will go down basically.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • there's still a lot of speaking to be honest.

Try short, sharp sentences, rather than dragging on with unnecessary words.

Use the PICTURES to describe the event, rather than relying soley on the words, because that's what comics are good at.

Good job, so far, though. :)

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • Episode 7 is up, also I fixed that one run on sentence in Episode 6 (I think)

@Con~: Thanks, but most of chapter 1 is already made so it will be the mostly the same as with the prologue; although I did end up taking your advice and edited some of the chapter 1 episodes so the text doesnt overpower the picture as much. (in afew panels of future episodes it was cutting off the characters so I changed it)

@ryushin5: thanks :)

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • I disappear for the better part of October from this forum and Exterminators comes back... the irony!

Would love to give a long winding review praising and deconstructing the comics, but I have no time this time, but will give some general comments...

Nicely done! I mean, it's the Exterminators we all know and love, but it's so shiny remade and the new characters you made yourself (Right?) is a nice change. I look forward to see how you change things this time around (If any happen). Go Exterminators! :D

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • I disappear for the better part of October from this forum and Exterminators comes back... the irony!

Would love to give a long winding review praising and deconstructing the comics, but I have no time this time, but will give some general comments...

Nicely done! I mean, it's the Exterminators we all know and love, but it's so shiny remade and the new characters you made yourself (Right?) is a nice change. I look forward to see how you change things this time around (If any happen). Go Exterminators! :D
    w00t, Matt Silver is back! I knew you'd show up eventually!

and kinda about the characters, I just edited the Brendan and May sprites so they arn't wearing headgear and edited Avatar's Wally sprite to make Rory!

Thanks for the comment Matt, I look forward to maybe a winding review, praising, and deconstructing in the future ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I really enjoyed reading what you have so far of this comic.

I agree with ArmyGuy that the text could be darker (hard to read).
    You said you'd already take care of that, so its all good. ^_^

The only other problem I noticed was one or two spelling errors.
    But we're human. Thats normal. Haha.

Great comic, put together very nicely. Great story line.
    I look forward to reading what you have instore. =]

Last edited:
    Back