• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Misc Engine] Pokémon Fact and Pokémon Fiction are Recruiting!

GalamiSalami

GalamiSalami
    Years
    Pokémon Fact and Pokémon Fiction are Recruiting!

What is Pokémon Fact and Fiction?

- Pokémon Fact and Pokémon Fiction are fan made Pokémon games made in Pokémon Essentials that takes place in the Tredek Region, based on the American states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.

Are there any examples of work done on the project?

- Yes, there is actually a lot of work done so far in terms of the current goal. We have 36 out of the 142 (number not final) total fakémon designs finished, Pokémon Gym Challenge planned out and antagonists established! In order to get a sense of what the quality of the artwork is like, I would like to present the starters of the Tredek Region along with the layout for two of our maps!

Artwork above done by: GalamiSalami

What are we looking for?

- Currently, there are a lot of roles that need to be filled. Here is a list of what we need for the development of Pokémon Fact and Pokémon Fiction.​

Spriters - We only have three spriters as of right now, with the large amounts of Fakémon introduced, three people can't do it alone!
    Concept Artists - The Tredek Region is filled with unique Fakémon, Characters, Items and more! We will need people to help us design them!
    Mappers - The Tredek Region is also home to many unique places for players to explore! We will be able to have people that can make these locations come to life!
    Tilers - The Tredek Region is an immersive region with areas never seen before in a Pokémon game. Tilers would help make these areas unique and have their own identity!
    Story Writers - The Tredek Region has a Pokémon League Challenge, Antagonists but we need people to help piece them together perfectly in a story!
    Composers - The Tredek Region's unique trainers and locations will need brand new music to make sure they stand out!
    Balancers - We need people that are knowledgeable in balancing Pokémon to make sure that each Tredekian Pokémon feels fun to use on our teams.
    Programmers - Finally, we have the programmers that will make sure all of this comes true! We need people to program the game so that it can be one of the best of all time!

Unique Features!

Version Exclusive Antagonists! - The antagonists of the game will change depending on what game you are playing. If you play Pokémon Fact, you will face down Team Axiom while in Pokémon Fiction, you will face down Team Fantasia.

Version Exclusive Gym Leaders! - Some gym leaders will differ between Pokémon Fact Version and Pokémon Fiction Version.

USUM Level Difficulty! - We want to make sure we provide a challenging but fun experience for players as I know we are all tired of sweeping a gym leader's team.

Basic Plot Outline
    -You, the player, will be able to challenge the Tredekian Gym Challenge composing of 8 gym leaders that each specialize in a certain type and strategy. While completing your gym challenge, you will have to quell the plans of Team Axiom (in Pokémon Fact version) or Team Fantasia (in Pokémon Fiction version). You must stop Team Axiom from using Strixterious to remove any chance of opportunity from those who aren't intellectually gifted and Team Fantasia must be stopped from turning the world into a fantasy land only seen in children's books! The world lies on your shoulders, trainers! Do you think you can stand up to the cause?

Contact Info:
    GalamiSalami #0686​

Current Team Members:
    GalamiSalami - Lead Dev
    RustyB - Spriter
    Artsy - Spriter and Concept Artist
    MadAsAHatter - Concept Artist
    Piichy - Concept Artist
    Vird3n - Mapper and Programmer
    Kai88 - Mapper
    StarWolff - Mapper
    Caroline (Tofrug Worshipper) - Game Balancer
    RE - Composer
    CarlBot - Emotional Support
    ​​

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    I love those starter pokemon.they very unique and i mean it

I sent you an invite on Discord also

Years
    That seems like a good idea I have three fakemon so far I can come up with more if you still need some one I'm more of a concept artist I like coming up with stuff and trying to draw it

Last edited:
    Back