• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Pokémon Fan Game Story Writer

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    I will write or help you write a Pokémon fan game of any genre of your choosing. I am usually available all day to write or discuss anything you want changed on my Discord (IBNJay#6091). Down below is a sample story I've made for you to see if you would want to make a game from my writing. Hopefully, we can make great things!

Spoiler:

I seek more writers to help flesh out the story for my fan game Pokemon Arc of the Skies. I'd be very interested in having your talents on my team if you have not already found a team to work with. My name tag on Discord is Drayden the Game Fighter#0907. Speak with me on a friend request if you want to get started.

Quite an interesting plot, based on what I've read here. I like the idea of positive evaluation of the ability to overcome difficulties. And where can I read about the events on the island where legendary Pokémon live? Is this story completed?

I was thinking the island would be a postgame area to keep the game going involving a new tournament and a plot twist with the professor. I can finish the whole story then send it to you if you'd like.

I will write or help you write a Pokémon fan game of any genre of your choosing. I am usually available all day to write or discuss anything you want changed on my Discord (IBNJay#6091). Down below is a sample story I've made for you to see if you would want to make a game from my writing. Hopefully, we can make great things!

Spoiler:

We're developing a Pokémon fan game and need your writing skills. Join our team and create captivating stories for our immersive experience.
    Interested? Let's discuss the details.

Well I took a crack out of rewriting your plot summary.

Plot Summary:

In the serene town of Petra Vida, located in the Laxar region, a young protagonist lives a blissful and ordinary life for seventeen years. However, tragedy strikes when their mother passes away, leaving behind a shattered family. The protagonist's father, consumed by grief, becomes distant and neglectful towards his son or daughter. One fateful night, while the protagonist is asleep, their father, overwhelmed by anger, storms out of the house, driven by the belief that someone is responsible for his wife's death—the Tournament of Fighters or the formidable Elite Four.

Awakened by a knock at the door, the protagonist discovers the frantic town professor, who urgently inquires about their well-being. Unbeknownst to the professor, the protagonist feigns being fine, concealing their true emotional turmoil. The professor implores the protagonist to seek assistance at the Pokémon Lab and agrees to accompany them.

Inside the lab, as the professor ventures upstairs, the protagonist spots a box brimming with 24 Poké Balls, each containing one of the region's primary starter Pokémon, alongside a conveniently placed Pokédex on a nearby table. Seizing the opportunity, the protagonist succumbs to temptation, pocketing a starter Pokémon and the Pokédex before leaving the lab in hopes of catching up with their father. Unwittingly, they embark on an unexpected Pokémon journey, gradually collecting gym badges and encountering influential individuals.

Eventually, their journey leads them to the highly anticipated Tournament of Fighters. Along the way, they defeat four formidable Elite Fighters, only to face the reigning champion in a climactic showdown. Astonishingly, the champion turns out to be their father, who had supposedly eliminated the previous champion to claim the title, driven solely by the desire to reunite their broken family.

As the protagonist engages in a heartfelt battle with their father, emerging victorious, he reveals that all his actions were motivated by a thirst for revenge against those responsible for their mother's demise. However, fueled by resentment, the protagonist releases their remaining Pokémon, commanding them to wreak havoc. In order to preserve their reputation, the tournament organizers discreetly cover up the aftermath, allowing the protagonist to retain their Champion status due to the invaluable friendships forged along their journey.

With the tournament concluded, the protagonist returns to their hometown to seek forgiveness from the professor who aided them. Miraculously, the professor pardons their actions, acknowledging the protagonist's resilience in overcoming adversity. In gratitude, the professor shares a tale of a legendary island said to house both ancient and contemporary Pokémon, offering a glimmer of hope and new adventures on the horizon.

————————————0——————————————

If you wanted a more streamlined plot summary there's this:

Plot Summary:

In Petra Vida, a tranquil town in the Laxar region, a young protagonist enjoys a peaceful life until tragedy strikes with the loss of their mother. Their father becomes distant and neglectful. One night, while the protagonist sleeps, their father leaves in a fit of rage, seeking vengeance at the Tournament of Fighters. The town professor arrives, concerned, and urges the protagonist to seek help. In the Pokémon Lab, they steal a starter Pokémon and the Pokédex, embarking unknowingly on a journey. Along the way, they earn badges, meet important figures, and learn of their father's actions. At the Tournament of Fighters, they face their father, the champion, longing for a family reunion. Defeating him, the protagonist releases their remaining Pokémon in a moment of spite. The league covers up the incident, and the protagonist returns home, apologizing to the professor. She forgives them, revealing a fabled island of legendary Pokémon awaiting exploration.

Back