• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Fates

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Pokémon Fates

Introduction
    Welcome to Pokémon Fates, a fangame made using Pokémon Essentials for RPG Maker XP.
    This is a non-profit fan-made game and all copyright belongs to Nintendo.​

Story
    Spoiler:

Features
    Spoiler:

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Video
    Spoiler:

How to upgrade the game:​
    Spoiler:

Download links
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Spoiler:

If I forgot something or if you've found some bugs/grammatical errors or if you just want to give some advice/feedback/critique, please say it here, or contact me under [email protected].
    It's definitely appreciated! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    I went to sleep on the bed until morning in the Mayor's house in Crossania Town and now whenever I enter the outside of town everything is pitch black. I thought it was just frozen at first, but I was still able to maneuver around the town.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I went to sleep on the bed until morning in the Mayor's house in Crossania Town and now whenever I enter the outside of town everything is pitch black. I thought it was just frozen at first, but I was still able to maneuver around the town.

Huh, that's strange.
    Would you mind sending me your savefile, so I can find out what's causing that?
    Or could you alternatively tell me what you did the day before (and which day it was), so I can try replicating the bug?

By the way, thanks for playing the game! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Huh, that's strange.
    Would you mind sending me your savefile, so I can find out what's causing that?
    Or could you alternatively tell me what you did the day before (and which day it was), so I can try replicating the bug?

By the way, thanks for playing the game! :)

I can't figure out how to post my save file since for some reason the attachments won't let me upload .rxdata files, so right now I'll just have to recount what I did. Yesterday the only I chose the "start a new life" option when prompted with the choices, when I got to the crossroads on Route 6 I went up first and all I did up there was help the bug catcher before I went back down to where the vision directed. Once I was in the town I went to the café and chose to be the mayor. After the guided tour I went in the house to check it out and when I was downstairs I accessed the object that allows you to decorate, but after looking at that I backed out of it. After that I went upstairs and clicked on the bed and when I was given the choices of when I would like to wake up I think I either misclicked or tried to back out, but I selected the "until morning" option. After that I went outside the town was just pitch black. Since I was able to move I tried to fly first, but it said I wasn't able to do that there so I was able to get back to the transfer house where I was able to see again. I flew back to the other towns and I was to see there so it only seems to be that town only. I also didn't try to enter any of the other buildings there so I don't know if any of the other buildings there have the same thing happening.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Spoiler:

Alright, I fixed it. The problem was that you backed out of the choice when you'd like to sleep and I forgot to disallow that. This only happens when you try to sleep for the first time in your bed.
    There's an easy fix for this bug, though. Just sleep in your bed again and the town should be back to normal. (It will be Tuesday then.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    ok thats nice megas, also i got a crash, sent to mail

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Version 0.3.1 is out! It fixes various bugs and I added some shortcuts to Mt. Nyan! (see changelog)
    I recommend upgrading your game!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Everytime I go past the event when you give Mr Trib the mysterious box my game crashes

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Everytime I go past the event when you give Mr Trib the mysterious box my game crashes

Which event do you exactly mean? I tried replicating the crash, but I didn't get one. Could you also provide me with a screenshot of the crash?
    Or you could just send me the savefile (per mail), I'll look into that then.

Years
  • Hey Nyo0! I've been really enjoying the game so far, the only true issue I'm running into here is that when I try to go battle the hiker on Route 2 the game crashes! This is what it looks like:

Pokémon Fates

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Hey Nyo0! I've been really enjoying the game so far, the only true issue I'm running into here is that when I try to go battle the hiker on Route 2 the game crashes!

I'm glad you're enjoying the game! :)
    Thanks for reporting the bug, I fixed it, it was a stupid spelling error...
    Just redownload version 0.3.1 again and you should be able to fight against this hiker again without any crashes.

Years
  • I'm glad you're enjoying the game! :)
    Thanks for reporting the bug, I fixed it, it was a stupid spelling error...
    Just redownload version 0.3.1 again and you should be able to fight against this hiker again without any crashes.

Haha it's not a problem simple mistakes happen! & I will gladly do so! Thank you so much for fixing this so quickly!

Back