• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red "Hardcore Challenge"

TrashyStroller

??? THINKING THAT I AM AN EYESORE.
Years
  • I have a question. If the KO'd Pokémon has to be released instead of being put in a box named RIP, could this still happen?

"PIDGEY was released..."
    "...?"
    "PIDGEY came back!"
    "Was it worried about you?"

Days
    • Seen Jun 18, 2023
    hey! enjoying it so far, got stuck on misty tho is rly hard atm nice work i enjoy it

competing with my friend in completing it first, however, he got this ev/iv menu instead of exit when opening the ingame menu and got IV and happiness values available, do we have different versions or did i just miss something earlygame? sry for stupid question nice work<3 best wishes

Years
    • Seen today
    hey! enjoying it so far, got stuck on misty tho is rly hard atm nice work i enjoy it

competing with my friend in completing it first, however, he got this ev/iv menu instead of exit when opening the ingame menu and got IV and happiness values available, do we have different versions or did i just miss something earlygame? sry for stupid question nice work<3 best wishes

That's what community is for, asking questions.
    EV-IV Menu not relevant for this game as the IVs will always be between 0~1 and there is no EV gain.
    But if you really want to add this function just use Dreamaker's ModExe.

Days
    • Seen Jun 18, 2023
    hmm, his IVs are showing as not 0/1 and are maxed out and we downloaded same exe, just wondering if its a bug? thanks anyway!!

Years
    • Seen today
    Bugfix:
    Physical Fire-type Moves Defrost Fix
    Physical Fire-type moves can thaw a frozen target.

Special thanks to:
    AkameTheBulbasaur - Post

Years
    • Seen today
    Bugfix:
    Egg Moves ReLearner

New:
    New Method of Inheriting Secondary Type

For example: if your Pokémon is a unique type and has Hidden Power/Secret Power + Equivalent Held Item, it will inherit that Type.
    More examples:
    Black Belt + Hidden Power / Secret Power Fighting = Original Type + Fighting Type
    Black Glasses + Hidden Power / Secret Power Dark = Original Type + Dark Type
    Charcoal + Hidden Power / Secret Power Fire = Original Type + Fire Type
    Dragon Fang + Hidden Power / Secret Power Dragon = Original Type + Dragon Type
    Hard Stone + Hidden Power / Secret Power Rock = Original Type + Rock Type
    Magnet + Hidden Power / Secret Power Electric = Original Type + Electric Type
    Metal Coat + Hidden Power / Secret Power Steel = Original Type + Steel Type
    Miracle Seed + Hidden Power / Secret Power Grass = Original Type + Grass Type
    Mystic Water + Hidden Power / Secret Power Water = Original Type + Water Type
    NeverMeltIce + Hidden Power / Secret Power Ice = Original Type + Ice Type
    Poison Barb + Hidden Power / Secret Power Poison = Original Type + Poison Type
    Sharp Beak + Hidden Power / Secret Power Flying = Original Type + Flying Type
    Silk Scarf + Hidden Power / Secret Power Normal = Original Type + Normal Type
    Silver Powder + Hidden Power / Secret Power Bug = Original Type + Bug Type
    Soft Sand + Hidden Power / Secret Power Ground = Original Type + Ground Type
    Spell Tag + Hidden Power / Secret Power Ghost = Original Type + Ghost Type
    Twisted Spoon + Hidden Power / Secret Power Psychic = Original Type + Psychic Type

Days
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    I'm currently in Celadon City and I'm trying to find the tea but the original old granny in Celadon Mansion has been removed and replaced by a team rocket grunt and I can't find the tea anywhere!

Send help!!

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm currently in Celadon City and I'm trying to find the tea but the original old granny in Celadon Mansion has been removed and replaced by a team rocket grunt and I can't find the tea anywhere!

Send help!!

Currently he went to Fuchsia, there are more chances to follow the correct order of GYMs.

Last edited:
    Back