• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    Hey Juno and Ice was enjoying your game but a pop up came showing script taking too long to load while in the middle of dialogue and it saved my game and exited the app when I opened it back up I tried to move but my character is stuck in position pressing keys doesn't seem to do anything including getting menu up.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2023
    I'm not sure anyone reported this but some of the egg moves not working. I been trying to breed to get cutiefly have sticky web, and while they get struggle bug as a egg move, but no sticky web.

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hey Juno and Ice was enjoying your game but a pop up came showing script taking too long to load while in the middle of dialogue and it saved my game and exited the app when I opened it back up I tried to move but my character is stuck in position pressing keys doesn't seem to do anything including getting menu up.

If you don't mind could you send me your save file? It should be in C:\Users\(Your name here)\Saved Games\Pokemon Floral Tempus. Just upload the game.rxdata somewhere and send me the link. I'll be able to see what problems you're having.

I'm not sure anyone reported this but some of the egg moves not working. I been trying to breed to get cutiefly have sticky web, and while they get struggle bug as a egg move, but no sticky web.

Apparently a lot of Pokémon have some egg moves missing. If you seem to encounter any more, please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • hell
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    Where do i get rockruff and does it need own tempo to make it dusk form??? pls helppppppppp
    Also is Sneasel/Weavile obtainable in the game?

Last edited:

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Where do i get rockruff and does it need own tempo to make it dusk form??? pls helppppppppp
    Also is Sneasel/Weavile obtainable in the game?

Rockruff is on Route C, it's a rare encounter, and Sneasel is avaliable.
    If you ever need help finding a Pokémon again, use this spreadsheet I made for wild Pokémon encounters.

Spreadsheet

Years
    • he/him
    • hell
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    Thanks for before but can u also tell me if Absol is in the game?, i looked through the spreadsheet and couldn't find it , it would be kinda weird if the player could get its mega stone but not the pokemon itself. Sorry if im making too much questions.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks for before but can u also tell me if Absol is in the game?, i looked through the spreadsheet and couldn't find it , it would be kinda weird if the player could get its mega stone but not the pmon itself. Sorry if im making too much questions...

Absol is not in the game at the moment, the spreadsheet has every pokemon available currently and if any of your favorite one isnt there then don't worry they will be added at a later time. Also we're happy to answer any questions. In fact if you join our discord server you can ask as many questions as you need with other people that play our game as well.

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Thanks for before but can u also tell me if Absol is in the game?, i looked through the spreadsheet and couldn't find it , it would be kinda weird if the player could get its mega stone but not the pokemon itself. Sorry if im making too much questions.

Currently Absol isn't available. It will be next episode.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    So I've reached the Gym on Ixora Island (Water gym) and I really have a bad team matchup. I can sort-of clear his Pelipper with Seismitoad's muddy water, but Mega Gyarados is just outspeeding and demolishing any sort of counter I have for it (which is to say: only Decidueye can really counter it). My Pokemon are in the high 30s, and I grabbed a Plusle from my PC box specifically to try and help with the gym, but I can't grind its level up past about 26 without a lot of extra effort due to the lack of higher level wild Pokemon to battle. According to the encounter spreadsheet, the highest level Pokemon available are around level 16-17. I just don't see how I can match up to gyarados like that, especially after swift swim life orb ludicolo blows up half my team. Any suggestions would be welcome since otherwise I cannot progress further.

Current team: Seismitoad (lv 39), Plusle (Lv 26 - temporary until I find a better mon), Beedrill (Lv 34), Flareon (Lv 35), Ribombee (Lv 36), Decidueye (lv 36)

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    So I've reached the Gym on Ixora Island (Water gym) and I really have a bad team matchup. I can sort-of clear his Pelipper with Seismitoad's muddy water, but Mega Gyarados is just outspeeding and demolishing any sort of counter I have for it (which is to say: only Decidueye can really counter it). My Pokemon are in the high 30s, and I grabbed a Plusle from my PC box specifically to try and help with the gym, but I can't grind its level up past about 26 without a lot of extra effort due to the lack of higher level wild Pokemon to battle. According to the encounter spreadsheet, the highest level Pokemon available are around level 16-17. I just don't see how I can match up to gyarados like that, especially after swift swim life orb ludicolo blows up half my team. Any suggestions would be welcome since otherwise I cannot progress further.

Current team: Seismitoad (lv 39), Plusle (Lv 26 - temporary until I find a better mon), Beedrill (Lv 34), Flareon (Lv 35), Ribombee (Lv 36), Decidueye (lv 36)

Seems like a lot of people are struggling with Milo so I'll release a small patch with an Infinite Trainer on the Island to make it easier to train. Believe it or not we've had to nerf his team a lot and I'm afraid of nerfing him more and making him too easy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    I see. Very well then, I shall await the next patch! Thanks for the quick response!

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    hello, are all 7 gen's abilities working correctly or are they not implemented in the game?

Almost all of them are working right now. There are a few that aren't working, but by Episode 3 all abilities and moves should be working as intended.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    Almost all of them are working right now. There are a few that aren't working, but by Episode 3 all abilities and moves should be working as intended.

You see I'm developing a fangame and I wanted to put the abilities of the 7 gen so that it is complete.
    I've been searching the internet and found them, but to put them is complicated. I put them as I could, but I missed mistakes and mistakes everywhere and I got really depressed.
    What I would like is a guide on how to put them one by one or a script in which all the abilities are and that really work.
    That's why I'm looking for people who know or know how to put them, to implement them in the game and to function correctly.

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    You see I'm developing a fangame and I wanted to put the abilities of the 7 gen so that it is complete.
    I've been searching the internet and found them, but to put them is complicated. I put them as I could, but I missed mistakes and mistakes everywhere and I got really depressed.
    What I would like is a guide on how to put them one by one or a script in which all the abilities are and that really work.
    That's why I'm looking for people who know or know how to put them, to implement them in the game and to function correctly.

This Thread is where I got some abilities from. Just ask the OP for any ability and he'll have it for you.

This thread is also good for moves and other stuff.

There are alot of places where I got Gen 7 abilities and moves from. Your best bet is looking through here and seeing if the ability or move you want is in any of these threads.

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I see. Very well then, I shall await the next patch! Thanks for the quick response!

New patch is out which should add a trainer next to the pokemon center on Ixora Island.

The start screen might still say 2.1.3 but it should be 2.1.4.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    What is the list of all Pokemon/encounter rates in Ixora Cavern? This location is not listed on the document linked in the first post. Still struggling against Mega Gyarados/Swift Swim Ludicolo combo, but with baton pass/agility on plusle (provided it lives long enough against pelipper) it should hopefully be easier. Not sure why my Plusle is being outsped by Gyarados though, as Plusle's base speed is supposed to be higher. I just assume Gyarados has perfect IVs or something (or at least, better than an 8 in speed).

If I might make a semi-related suggestion though: Perhaps make it so the Infinity Trainer's Audino cannot fight back. It would speed up training immensely if players didn't have to worry about monitoring their Pokemon's health or splitting xp while grinding.

Edit: Never got to use Baton Pass, but I did force Gyarados out after Agility Plusle hit it with a Discharge. Sure, Plusle went down after to its earthquake, but that combined with beedrill's toxic spikes ended up clinching the deal. While I still feel like a Mega (anything) in Gym 2 might be a bit much, at least I have proven to myself that it is beatable. Even if it takes having 3 Pokemon specifically able to hit its weaknesses.

Last edited:

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    What is the list of all Pokemon/encounter rates in Ixora Cavern? This location is not listed on the document linked in the first post. Still struggling against Mega Gyarados/Swift Swim Ludicolo combo, but with baton pass/agility on plusle (provided it lives long enough against pelipper) it should hopefully be easier. Not sure why my Plusle is being outsped by Gyarados though, as Plusle's base speed is supposed to be higher. I just assume Gyarados has perfect IVs or something (or at least, better than an 8 in speed).

If I might make a semi-related suggestion though: Perhaps make it so the Infinity Trainer's Audino cannot fight back. It would speed up training immensely if players didn't have to worry about monitoring their Pokemon's health or splitting xp while grinding.

Edit: Never got to use Baton Pass, but I did force Gyarados out after Agility Plusle hit it with a Discharge. Sure, Plusle went down after to its earthquake, but that combined with beedrill's toxic spikes ended up clinching the deal. While I still feel like a Mega (anything) in Gym 2 might be a bit much, at least I have proven to myself that it is beatable. Even if it takes having 3 Pokemon specifically able to hit its weaknesses.

Thanks for telling me about the Doc. If you're still having trouble with Milo, I recommend catching a Joltik. They're 1% chance to find in the Caverns.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Thanks for telling me about the Doc. If you're still having trouble with Milo, I recommend catching a Joltik. They're 1% chance to find in the Caverns.

Ah, I actually have one, but chose to use Plusle over it due to the cheerleader pokemon having better overall IVs. That, and my team already has two bugs on it and I am trying not to load up on them any further.

As mentioned in my previous post, I did manage to take Milo down, but it was definitely tough. There just aren't a lot of durable electric types this early in the game that can outspeed Gyarados.

Edit: I was battling Scarlett in Magnolia City's underground to progress the plot. When she mega evolved her Mawile, the text read 'Mawile mega evolved into Mega Gardevoir' for some reason. Seems to just be a text error? Additionally, using the move Toxic Spikes more than once is supposed to increase the level of poisoning the enemy has. 1 stack = regular poison, 2 or more stacks = badly poisoned (like the move Toxic). However, when using this against an infinity trainer, two stacks of Toxic Spikes seemed to operate exactly like regular Toxic Spikes, giving the enemy only regular poisoning.

Edit 2: Also, when do the rest of the mega stones become available? So far I've only come across the Absolite, yet you get the Mega Ring as soon as you talk to the professor in Magnolia City.

Last edited:
    Back