• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2019
    Sup Juno

I have a minccino that I caught at the ranch that I evolved into a Cincinno but it hadn't learned rock blast or bullet seed. Is there any way I can get it to learn these two moves somehow?

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2020
    I grinded special zone for more than an hour but no kanghaskhan

Also managed to find a super rare cyndaquill in the special zone only for it go away.Anywayz I think I will just have to use Mega Lopunny as usual.took me three rounds to find a female one just to breed for fake out :P.

Ok so I finally got a kanghaskhan from the first safari zone.The old man gave me a trade stone.I was expecting a kangaskhanite.Anywayz now I am searching for a meditite so that I can evolve and teach it ice punch to breed onto mega lopunny.Heh.Only 2 gyms are left so wanna have a mega pokemon once and for all.Also got the lopunnite from magnolia city

Collect heart scales for move tutor.But I only found 1 on some random rock, and luvdisc dont exist in wild for now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2020
    Hello, I am Juno and Ice, and this is my Pokémon fan game called:

Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

STORY

Spoiler:

CHARACTERS

Spoiler:

===================================================================================
    FEATURES

• The Rialtra Region: Explore an all new region!
    • Complete Original Story: An all new story tailored towards a more mature audience
    • B/W Repel System
    • Mega Evolution (New Mega's as well)
    • Pokémon up to Generation 7
    • Fancy Badges (By: Luka-SJ)
    • Elite Battle Systems (By: Luka-SJ)
    • New Shiny Pokémon (Courtesy of Amethyst and The Reborn Team)
    • New Pokémon Forms
    • Custom Made Sprites
    • Modular Menu (By: Luka-SJ)
    • Increased Shiny Rate: Increased to a 1% chance!
    • Pokémon Rangers: You can join the Pokémon Rangers to earn rare items that wouldn't be found anywhere else (Mega stones and such)
    • Level Balance: Gym leaders and important trainers are balanced to the level of your team!
    • Level Caps: Pokémon now stop gaining exp once you hit the level cap. Achieve new badges to raise the level cap!
    • Berry farming: Now you can plant, and harvest your own berries in berry patches all over Rialtra!
    • More Challenging: Offers more of a challenge than the mainline Pokémon games. Requires more thought towards team comps for every important battle.
    ===================================================================================
    SCREENSHOTS

Episode 4 Screenshots

DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Juno & Ice: Lead Development, Mapping, Events, and graphics
    No. XII: Lead Graphic Designer, and mapping
    Senpai Diego: Graphics, and mapping

Bug Testers:
    Bluegavito
    Winn3rBoy2
    SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS

Magiscarf - Deviantart
    Amethyst and the Reborn Team
    IcyCatElf - Deviantart
    Alucus - Deviantart
    PeekyChew - Deviantart
    Kyle Dove - Deviantart
    Dewitty - Deviantart
    CNC - Deviantart
    Zetavares852 - Deviantart
    Lark125 - Deviantart
    ThatsSoWitty - Deviantart
    xAlien95 - Deviantart
    UltimoSpriter - Deviantart
    Heavy-Metal-Lover - Deviantart
    WesleyFG - Deviantart
    XDinky - Deviantart
    Newtiteuf - Deviantart
    Erma96 - Deviantart
    Hydrargirium - Deviantart
    Poison-Master - Deviantart
    Thedeadheroalistair - Deviantart
    Shutwig - Deviantart
    Asdsimone - Deviantart
    Xxdevil - Deviantart
    Steinnaples - Deviantart
    Hek-el-grande - Deviantart
    sylver1984 - Deviantart
    NikNak93 - Deviantart
    TeaAddiction - Deviantart
    Cuddlesthefatcat - Deviantart
    Gigatom - Deviantart
    The-Red-eX - Deviantart
    ChaoticCherryCake - Deviantart
    rayd12smitty - Deviantart
    GlitchxCity - YouTube
    Zeak6464
    TapuFini
    SpartaLazor
    leparagon
    Bulbapedia
    Serebii
    M3rein
    BlackOutG5
    Rune
    Rigbycwts
    Rot8ter_ConeX
    James Davy
    Luka-SJ
    THECubberx
    Akizakura16
    Carmaniac
    Jan
    CNickC
    The Musical Ghost
    WolfPP
    mybusiness
    Leparagon
    N-Kin
    Conyjams
    Smogon
    SelenaArmorclaw
    FishbowlSoul90
    Princess-Pheonix
    Drawn-Mario
    WilsonScarloxy
    LaPampa-Fr
    Zeo254

This game was created using RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials
    Pokémon Essentials was created by:
    Maruno
    Poccil/Peter O.
    flameguru

Special Thanks to Smash27 - Helped us create the Logo.

BUGS

• An error message might pop up when a Pokémon faints to spikes, or stealth rocks. It won't crash the game, but we still haven't found a way to fix it.

• Minor movement bugs.

• The Quick Claw item doesn't work correctly and will sometimes make you go last.

• Using Large screen size on lower end PC's can cause animations to run slower, and lag up the game.

FINAL NOTES

This game was made for fun by me and my friends at first. But as we continued messing around with Pokémon Essentials we decided to make a legit Pokémon game. While it may not be as good as some others out there, we as a team hope that anyone that play's our game finds it enjoyable and fun to play.

DISCLAIMER
    All Pokémon battle sprites, and tiles are NOT MINE! If you use them please give credit to the original creators.

Most Overworld sprites were made by our team.
    If you find any bugs please report them here.

REMEMBER TO SAVE OFTEN!
    IF YOU EVER HEAR TWO MUSIC TRACKS PLAY AT ONCE, SAVE AND RESTART THE GAME TO AVOID CRASHING.

Thanks for playing!

Join our Discord to tell us about bugs!

DOWNLOADS

Episode 3 (Now 7 Gyms Long!) | Mirror

Update

Mainly bugfixes.
    -Fixed The Artificial Legendary Sidequest.
    -Fixed the hidden forest in Fallugia Forest, and the sidequest that goes along with it.
    -Fixed a lot of typos.
    -Fixed most of the issues reported by other players.

Update 3.0.3| Mirror

Replace the data folder in the main game, with the one found in the update zip.
    ==============================
    Changes
    • New Sprites: Many, many Pokémon have gotten their sprites revamped and updated.
    • New Sidequests: More sidequests that give rare items needed evolution.
    • Generation 7: All Generation 7 abilities, and moves are working as intended.(The move Instruct may be a bit buggy)
    • Sorting Bag: Press V to sort the bag by alphabetical order!
    • New Graphics: Party screen now displays the Pokéball a Pokémon is in, and displays a mega stone icon when your Pokémon is holding a mega stone.
    • Furfrou: You can now change Furfrou's look in the Paeonia City Salon!
    • Quicksave: You can now quicksave by pressing F8! Be careful using this during cutscenes to avoid bugs.

Great game!.Completed all the gyms and now moving to side quests.Btw does the hidden legendary in swamp mission available now or we gotta wait for the update?

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sup Juno

I have a minccino that I caught at the ranch that I evolved into a Cincinno but it hadn't learned rock blast or bullet seed. Is there any way I can get it to learn these two moves somehow?

There's a move tutor in Marigold City where Cincinno can learn all of those moves.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2020
    i was wondering how far you guys are in completing the game, havent played it yet, but looks promising

Years
  • Hi Juno/Ice

I just finished the Gym 7 and I'm stuck with the dialogue "you have reached the end of episode 3........" it's keep going I can not move anymore

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2021
    Why is the appearance rate for some Pokemon so low. I've been look for a shiny on route D for about an hour now and still can find one. Really need y'all to change that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    So I'm enjoying the game so far, but after around a day of the game working really nicely, my frame rate for the game just went down and now its running a lot slower. I really want to play this game through but I'm worried that this problem will lower my enjoyment of the game. All I wanted to know is if anyone knows what might be happening.

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Alright, Thanks Juno and Ice. The only other issue is finding Heart Scales. Are there any places where i can find them before then?

The only heart scales are in Route G. There are 2 of them. Next episode Luvdisc is going to be available in the wild with a low chance to have a heart scale.

Hi Juno/Ice

I just finished the Gym 7 and I'm stuck with the dialogue "you have reached the end of episode 3........" it's keep going I can not move anymore

Yeah that was a bug on the base game. Download the 3.0.3 update to fix this problem.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Is the Good rod available in the current update, if so where is it located?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2020
    I'm stuck in the second gym because the mega gyarados and ludicolo are there any Pokemon that I can catch that can help me in this battle?

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021
    Hi, im really enjoing the game for the moment, im about to fight Milo and i wanted to know if absol is already abailable or not. And in the case he is, where?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    where is mareanie located because it says its located on route F with a good rod but i can't seem to encounter it

Back