• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon G/S/C Kanto Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameseh

Hmm.
Years
  • Personally, I loved the version of Kanto in G/S/C and of course I can't add things like being able to battle a bot using Pokémon that your last link battle opponent used are near impossible, especially for me, but other things like the lack of Cinnabar Island and the renovation of the Power Plant. Plus as a first hack, a simple, yet a hack with a actual plan instead of just making something utterly randomly.

Although as I do love the G/S/C gym leaders, I was thinking a 'Trainer Café' style building near Tohjo Falls with a 'rock slide' permanent storyline stopping them from returning to Johto.

I would like to implement more of my own changes like that but I want to keep on track with what the original plan is.

Thanks,
    Jameseh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back