• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Galactic Platinum [DEMO RELEASED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    psh codec all you need is me and I thought of a great Idea after you pass the acemdemy you take on missions and after a certin amont get ranked up to general then major then learder of team galica (for the final mission)

You make me laugh. Your scripting is subpar, with a lot of errors and faults, and you can't spell or make decent, non-rushed conversation in your scripts to save your life.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    psh codec all you need is me and I thought of a great Idea after you pass the acemdemy you take on missions and after a certin amont get ranked up to general then major then learder of team galica (for the final mission)

You need to improve your grammar on PC to be taken seriously. I already told you about this, and if you were such a great scripter, you would (at least) spell properly!

Anyway, looks good Codec. I won't play the short release, as I prefer betas than the short alpha intro things (as well as the final product sometimes!). Wish you all the best.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Update.
    ------------------
    - Backsprite by H2O
    - I mapped the Academy Grounds.
    ------------------
    Pokémon Galactic Platinum [DEMO RELEASED]

Anyone Likey?

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    The building can't be seen whole...
    Too bad!
    Those are some pretty nice tiles, where did you get them? xD
    The tiles are from Saurav, Kyledove, TB Pro, MasterOfPuppets, Alucus of Borg and you :)
    lol..xD

Croagunk looks humongous :O :O
    Even Dialga with Palkia together could be afraid of that huge Croagunk :D

He looks pretty big i know!
    EPIC!
    i can't help but wonder what size a toxicroak is......
    He will probably be smaller...
    And Thanks..
    Next job is to make the inside of the Academy..
    Hopefully, Alucus will make some (I requested)
    Then Add some scripts.
    Then We Will do some missions and stuff.

The Ominous Plains

I'll make Userbars for You!
    Years
    nice.:classic:
    purely out of curiosity....are you able to change the OW sprite of the Hero (Villan i your case) after they reach/do something ingame.
    I ask this because, say you reach the end and become a leader/admin, you would still look like a grunt.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Actually, if you look carefully, In The Actual Platinum, Commanders are just grunts with different hair.
    Well since from the begginning you have silver hair, I dont see the point in changing your hair colour.

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
    Years
    well put croagunk the size of a pikachu..
    it's small in size so pikachu size would be perfect in my opinion.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    well put croagunk the size of a pikachu..
    it's small in size so pikachu size would be perfect in my opinion.
    We will try

Can you email me a link to the actual game?
    Patchers never work for me.
    [email protected]
    Hmmm... sorry..

its more than that there's two sences and a level script... and some jokes like the paranoid teacher XD
    lol.
    ------------
    Ok I have mapped the Bay (Beach)
    Screens wont be until scripts are added.
    --------------

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Learn your native language:

your = possessive
    you're = you are

Jk jk. Anyways, the demo had a lot of grammar and a few tile errors, and an event or two can repeat. Otherwise it wasn't that bad. Good luck.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    Here is my response to the Alpha;
    The basic game play bored me, the layouts of the maps were bad, the scripts were decent but had a ton of errors. I really liked the tile selection though, all of the tiles fit great together. On doing a more in-depth analysis on your maps using the A-Map program, I've found ways that could be of a great help to you in your attempt to correct your faulty maps. I've noticed that you've scattered your trees around randomly, this may seem like a good strategy, but it just makes the map confusing and hard to navigate, your maps also seemed to be lacking a definite border. Usually a map should have a border than can be clearly defined and follows a basic pattern that is easy to follow. Another thing I noticed is that you have a ton of wasted space that the player can't play on or even see for that matter. Removing this would save space in the ROM and make your maps more compact. (This isn't a big deal but I though I should bring it to your attention.) The biggest mistake you've made is the fact that your map's playability is lacking, in other words, there isn't a lot of playable space. This makes certain maps very confusing and annoying to play on. Usually the player should have around 2-5 tiles of space on all sides when trying to make a map playable, well that is what i use. Adjusting all of these errors will make your game a lot more appealing and interesting to other people. Any other questions, just feel free to PM me.

The new tiles in those last few pictures are amazing, can't wait to see more future updates.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Good Lucky with the hack ^^ (will make sucess)

Um.. Thanks I guess..
    i made a userbar as a gift for making such an awesome hack codec....

and the code...
    https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m273/hamishweir/galplat.png
    Thanks man :)

Learn your native language:

your = possessive
    you're = you are

Jk jk. Anyways, the demo had a lot of grammar and a few tile errors, and an event or two can repeat. Otherwise it wasn't that bad. Good luck.
    Ok I am fixing as many as I can see.
    Here is my response to the Alpha;
    The basic game play bored me, the layouts of the maps were bad, the scripts were decent but had a ton of errors. I really liked the tile selection though, all of the tiles fit great together. On doing a more in-depth analysis on your maps using the A-Map program, I've found ways that could be of a great help to you in your attempt to correct your faulty maps. I've noticed that you've scattered your trees around randomly, this may seem like a good strategy, but it just makes the map confusing and hard to navigate, your maps also seemed to be lacking a definite border. Usually a map should have a border than can be clearly defined and follows a basic pattern that is easy to follow. Another thing I noticed is that you have a ton of wasted space that the player can't play on or even see for that matter. Removing this would save space in the ROM and make your maps more compact. (This isn't a big deal but I though I should bring it to your attention.) The biggest mistake you've made is the fact that your map's playability is lacking, in other words, there isn't a lot of playable space. This makes certain maps very confusing and annoying to play on. Usually the player should have around 2-5 tiles of space on all sides when trying to make a map playable, well that is what i use. Adjusting all of these errors will make your game a lot more appealing and interesting to other people. Any other questions, just feel free to PM me.

The new tiles in those last few pictures are amazing, can't wait to see more future updates.

Confusing maps are what make the game more fun!
    It is like a puzzle, and when you say hard to navigate, its not a bad thing.
    I mean this is the way to an evil organisation's Academy, it isnt gonna be easy to find.
    I'll still wait ya know ;)
    I just wanna enjoy it more ;)
    Thanks, The Demo (I admit) was crappy, I fixed alot since then and the Beta will most definetely be better!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back