• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Gear of Time V0.3.1 Available! + Casual Mode! (Rework of Pokémon Gear And Steel) (Discontinued)

Years
    • Seen today
    Version 2 Review update:
    Story: Great continuation of events, learning more about you and your reason is neat. Still lots to discover and figure out in future updates.
    Gameplay: Smooth and good direction, strategize where you must!
    Difficulty: 8/10 - I turned the difficulty up a score, other trainers have big boosts to stats during battles, definitely need to think about what you do next.
    Regional Forms: I used a few more of the regionals, and some are definitely better than others of course, but the moves they learn as they evolve are very interesting and fun to try out.
    End of Version 2 Team. https://prnt.sc/11amfon

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    First Gym is still closed and I have gone through all possible paths. How to make first gym available?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    hii, wish i could play your game, but the game won't open for me, and the file needed to open it, i can't download it

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    So, it's been a while since I last updated this place. Anyway, just to tell you that I have recreated the game, so please download the game and tell me what you think about it!

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2022
    Maybe it's better to create a new thread?

just as the first version of the game, i'm a hugh fan. the regional variants are amazing and the story is really interesting. as for difficulty the better moves for trainers is a nice improvent early game and a level cap adds a little to the challenge as well. would recommend giving this a shot!

team after first demo (1 gym)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    The game has received an update! it is now V 0.2.1! This new version adds new regional forms, as well as the continuation of the story. And also some bug fixes... Anyway, I hope you will enjoy this new version!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2022
    Hello, I'm playing this on Android and its saying RPG Maker Plugin for Joiplay
    Script '004' line MKXP_Comaptibil: NameError Occurred

Uninitialized constant Encoding

What Should i do??

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    The game has received an update! it is now V 0.3.1! This new version adds new regional forms, as well as the continuation of the story. And also some bug fixes... But there are also other things, for example: There are plenty of moves tutor, EXP ALL, casual difficulty. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy this new version!

Back