• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Giovanni Origins [FULL RELEASE - PLAY JOHTO NOW!]

Days
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Ladies and Gentlemen, v2.0.3 is here!

Bug fixes:
    - Concierge in Pokémon Mansion no longer freezes when presented the ID from the NPCs right-hand side.
    - The item check prior to entering the Tin Tower now checks the player's inventory, rather than via a counter.
    - Updated text of an NPC in Pokémon Mansion to make it clear there is not a hidden quest.
    - The gifted Dark Pokémon, when opting for a Dark Weezing, has correctly been updated to state it is a Dark Scyther you are choosing as that is the Pokémon you get!
    - Tile collisions in Pokémon Mansion basement.
    - Rapidash for Drifblim trade in Violet City now works as intended.

New content:
    - Cynthia post-game battle added! Another one to find and beat if you can!

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins v2.0.3 - DOWNLOAD

Thank you for playing, giving feedback and reporting bugs!
    Hi. There seems to be another bug.

When I come out of Retro_Pokesprite's house, it leaves me stuck at the trees. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot (1113).png
      Screenshot (1113).png
      95.6 KB · Views: 3

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Just finished this up and had an absolute blast! Is it safe to assume that we will be getting a sequel in due time? My only suggestion would be placing Chansey/Blissey EXP training facilities too help with the grinding.

DaleFails

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    Just finished this up and had an absolute blast! Is it safe to assume that we will be getting a sequel in due time? My only suggestion would be placing Chansey/Blissey EXP training facilities too help with the grinding.
    Thank you so much, means a lot!

I've thought about adding that in at times, especially as there's a level cap to stop people abusing the feature.

Thanks again! If you remember your Hall of Fame team, drop it here 😅

DaleFails

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    Ladies and Gentlemen, v2.0.4 is here!

Bug fixes:
    - Dark Alakazam and Dark Gyarados evolutions now work as intended.
    - A repeatable trainer has been added, granting big experience points, at MooMoo Farm to avoid grinding too much in Johto.
    - The player no longer ends up in the trees after leaving sprite-artist Adam's house.
    - Encounters list/PBS added to the Game Docs.

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins v2.0.4 - DOWNLOAD

Thank you for playing, giving feedback and reporting bugs!

Days
    • Seen today
    You can probably access it as soon as you get to:

Spoiler:
    Ok I got the eviolite.
    Spoiler:
    Pretty sure I wasn't supposed to do that this early in the game 😆

Back