• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Giovanni Origins [FULL RELEASE - PLAY JOHTO NOW!]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I will look to make HMs into usable items rather than moves in the future. Leave this with me and I will add it to the list before the eventual Johto release. Thanks again! I do also need to look into the weird move animations too...!

Please look at the Game documentation linked for any questions on where to finds items.

Latest Patch (v1.0.8)!

Updates:​
  • Pokémon Centre's given an internal visual overhaul to look more vintage.​
  • Mint Shop added to Fuchsia City, allowing you to change the Nature of your Pokémon.​

I'm happy to hear that plan about HM. Hope to see it in the future. Stay healthy

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Just completed the Pokemon League - quite fun if I do say!
End Team; Jolteon - Charizard - Chatot - Lucario - Gengar - Gyarados
Looking forward to when you release Johto!

DaleFails

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Just completed the Pokemon League - quite fun if I do say!
End Team; Jolteon - Charizard - Chatot - Lucario - Gengar - Gyarados
Looking forward to when you release Johto!

That's an awesome team :) Chatot is a beast, haha. Thanks so much for playing. I can't wait to get Johto out to everybody, development is well under way!

Days
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
This is a fantastic fangame! Probably one of the best I've been into! Love the callbacks, the world building, and the plot involving Giovanni. Hope in the future we get more bonding moments between the two :D ! Love the best friends following each other to destruction plot.

I ran it as a nuzlocke my final teame before the e4 was:

*Charizard
*Lucario
*Milotic
*Espeon
*Dragonite
*Toxtricity

And by the time I became Kanto champion I was left with only Lucario ! Can't wait to see how this goes in Johto !

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
Beat the Kanto Quest! Genuinely good time, albeit with a few hiccups, and I look forward to the Johto quest when it comes out.

image.png

A few oversights though I noticed that should be fixed:

- The Ninja School sidequest is designed to be initiated when you get a Poison Barb in Viridian Forest, but can be sequence broken by just catching one of multiple wild mons carrying one.
- There is a crack in the rocks around Vermillion which allows you to reach the edge of the map, where the black box is visible. That....shouldn't be there.
- The big one, which bothered me the most:
Spoiler:

DaleFails

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Thanks guys for the kind words!

@RainSpectre thank you very much for raising those points... the Voltaic thing, I can't believe I missed that!

DaleFails

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Latest Patch (v1.0.9)!

Updates:
- Numerous typos and bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug where the game locked into a 'This door is locked' cycle in Vermilion City.
- Region Map updated - this will give you some hints about how Johto will look.
- Johto is well underway, however all of Johto is locked for this release.

Thanks all!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Thought I would pop by and ask if the current available version has Nature mints present in it. If not, do you have plans to add them in? The sequence to getting a starter Pokemon with a decent nature is far too long to soft reset through.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Latest Patch (v1.0.9)!

Updates:
- Numerous typos and bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug where the game locked into a 'This door is locked' cycle in Vermilion City.
- Region Map updated - this will give you some hints about how Johto will look.
- Johto is well underway, however all of Johto is locked for this release.

Thanks all!
Hope everything is okay, really worried because there no new news. Hope you're healthy

Days
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Hope everything is okay, really worried because there no new news. Hope you're healthy
Well the game is already completed the dalle is working on fixing some glitches and he's going to upload the game when the relic castle will start working again

Days
  • Seen today
Well the game is already completed the dalle is working on fixing some glitches and he's going to upload the game when the relic castle will start working again
Why not just upload it here instead of Relic Castle? Could be months till that website is back on again.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I think that will be pretty long time in future. I check discord it maybe took months and it will be using new name probably the mod said, well i better stop check the game for a while then

Days
  • Seen today
That's an awesome team :) Chatot is a beast, haha. Thanks so much for playing. I can't wait to get Johto out to everybody, development is well under way!
Hey Dale, love your game. Was wondering why you don't just post the game on this forum instead of relic castle?? It could take many months before they are back

Back